Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just perma ban Cecily to eliminate 99.998% of negativity and personal attacks on every thread in each sub forum.

Some trolls are funny (not Lulz)

I dare you to find one post where I’m being negative or attacking someone.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:44 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet Ben Franklin was an OG shitlord.
You very well may have a valid point young man - BUT I believe he would have kept his umm..... fecal posting OUT of the 1700s equivalent of the P99 forums. This is supposed to be a classy & sophisticated
family fun environment for an enormous and very diverse background of 21st century humanity!

We are participating in an environment akin to the county fair or the neighborhood weekly BBQ here while the kids and all the mothers are around when we speak in the daylight of the public. 😊
Old 10-13-2018, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You very well may have a valid point young man - BUT I believe he would have kept his umm..... fecal posting OUT of the 1700s equivalent of the P99 forums. This is supposed to be a classy & sophisticated
family fun environment for an enormous and very diverse background of 21st century humanity!

We are participating in an environment akin to the county fair or the neighborhood weekly BBQ here while the kids and all the mothers are around when we speak in the daylight of the public. 😊
two questions

1) are you gonna spank him?
2) can i watch?
Old 10-13-2018, 08:31 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
two questions

1) are you gonna spank him?
2) can i watch?
Great advice but keep it our private little secret please.

Dino dear, stop scaring the children!! Can you come help me inside getting this oven started?? My hubby has kept telling me that he is going to fix it for the last 2 months. Oh? Don't mind the big dog in here - Huh? Oh yes....he is a little special dear so I am keeping him close by to always keep 1 eye on him. I'd hate to see him taken away from us by some mean authorities if he were to be involved in something tragic or wrong.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...then tie these people to ingame accounts.

Make it so only new accounts can post in new players and technical discussion. Require a level 15 character or higher to participate in the rest of the forums. Boom, you only have to moderate one or three locations now and have accountability in-game for who these people are.

You'd see a drop in trolls on these forums guaranteed. Discuss.
I support this 100% except when 1 account gets banned for something other people get away with you have to be sure first that there is equality and some kind of appeal process.

Would certainly sanitize the forums and the rest of the good posters like me would enjoy reading them much more.
Old 10-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support this 100% except when 1 account gets banned for something other people get away with you have to be sure first that there is equality and some kind of appeal process.

Would certainly sanitize the forums and the rest of the good posters like me would enjoy reading them much more.
lol

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

anon posters are pussies or are in Tempest and have a muzzle on them like children
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 10-13-2018, 11:05 PM
Banned

*posts bravely, gets harassed by dorks*
Old 10-13-2018, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

forums are very serious place of discussion you guys
Old 10-14-2018, 12:10 AM
Banned

Also I thought Green names were mods. What is Secrets?
Closed Thread