Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

I would suggest doing the bandit sashes in west karanas so you can afford to buy spells.
Old 10-15-2018, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Is Necro mandatory? Druid/enc would be much more powerful and versatile. Anywhere you have animals you’re basically wrecking and when you can’t charm the druid can sorta heal with enc slow.

The problem 50+ With druid/Necro is that you won’t really be able to charm together anywhere, can’t even attempt to heal a pet without slow, so you’ll be stuck basically just casting winged death and an occasional nuke. better off going shaman/necro or cleric/necro or druid/enc imo
Last edited by Crede; 10-15-2018 at 05:22 PM..
Old 10-15-2018, 05:26 PM
Banned

Plenty of zones with skeletons and animals LoiO, OT, FV, DL, Oasis, upper Guk, etc
This combo with necro FD and Druid harmony sow ports Regen and good root rotting etc will be pretty powerful and shouldn’t have problems leveling with ease
Old 10-15-2018, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of zones with skeletons and animals LoiO, OT, FV, DL, Oasis, upper Guk, etc
This combo with necro FD and Druid harmony sow ports Regen and good root rotting etc will be pretty powerful and shouldn’t have problems leveling with ease
You’re right but Nowhere you mentioned has to do with 50+ As I originally indicated. It’s a totally different ballgame and since so many people lose steam at 50 when the mob difficulty skyrockets, it’s just not that great of a combo in those levels which are the hardest.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Large Rat

A fun zone for your duo might be Skyfire Mountains, by the BW or OT zone lines,, Fear kite works nice and track is very helpful. Plus you get chances for 50+spells … watch out for the chromas!!
Old 10-15-2018, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re right but Nowhere you mentioned has to do with 50+ As I originally indicated. It’s a totally different ballgame and since so many people lose steam at 50 when the mob difficulty skyrockets, it’s just not that great of a combo in those levels which are the hardest.
Howling Stones duo 50+. Necro charm, druid support

Maybe chardok. I don't have much experience there, but I think druids can charm the dogs?
Old 10-16-2018, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howling Stones duo 50+. Necro charm, druid support

Maybe chardok. I don't have much experience there, but I think druids can charm the dogs?
Necro is better off soloing in HS with this duo. Chardok doesn't have enough dogs/undead to charm xp with without a slower/healer. Never said it wasn't possible, you can make almost any duo work in this game. It's just gonna be nowhere near as fun/powerful as druid/enc. The amount of synergy between those 2 classes when animals are involved is insane.
Closed Thread