Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Kobold

Default Druid Epic -- Telin

Having issues with Telin. I am amiable faction without wolf form and level 51. He doesn't start a conversation with me. Just says "Hello wanderer". Any suggestions?
Old 01-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Did you say “what action”? And Are you a non wood elf? If all these are true you may need to do the muffin quest. I had to do it on my Druid. Not sure what my faction actually was though before but I know had to do it.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Are you standing close enough? Sometimes NPCs need you to be up in their face before they respond.

I just did the epic a couple months ago and Telin wouldn't respond to me until I went wolf form ... but then he responded just fine once I did (and I think he even conned less than amiable).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread