Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

What bard still isn't going to pull 25 mobs and run them down? Burning Woods i tend to pull around that many anyway because I get tired of running all around the zone looking for blue cons. Think this is just a silly restriction. Either make it 4 and end the mechanic all together, or leave it alone.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by botrainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, the AOE change came far to late. Why did it take 5 years of it to finally nail down? All the major donors have every class lvl 60 max now and you wanna slow down any others from doing the same??
Key change needed prior to launching a new server.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 09-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

i clearly remember kiting more then 25 mobs with bard on a 56k modem. not classic. Just open a new server already. This one is getting more and more crowded. too many people, not classic. I how ever agree there should be a limit as having half the zone or more is crap. But maybe 35 or something.
Last edited by Dillian; 09-05-2016 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

itt there are literally people complaining about "only" being able to kill 25 mobs at a time

I'm a bard and I'm ok with this change, it's really not that big a deal. Personally I'm stoked for the Ulan Meadowgreen fix since that fucker ate my crafted BP turn-in this week and petitions forum is like DMV wait time x100
Old 09-05-2016, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Knights of Norrath are still skill f'd.../sigh.
Endz - Necro
>>Join the Riot<<
Old 09-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Kobold

OMG I love you guys!! Thank you!
Old 09-05-2016, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In classic, most players actually AE'd in Sebilis.

I look forward to AE Groups popping up in Sebilis, pulling 25 mobs a pop won't be too bad, only need 1-2 enchanters for that too.
This, I often pulled for AE groups in Sebilis and it made me wax nostalgia a bit to see it not going on here. Hopefully it starts back up!

Great patch! Not totally classic (in regard to this nerfing PoF clears), but much needed. Always blows my mind how great our not-so-little emu community is.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Thank you!
Old 09-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutthat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What bard still isn't going to pull 25 mobs and run them down? Burning Woods i tend to pull around that many anyway because I get tired of running all around the zone looking for blue cons. Think this is just a silly restriction. Either make it 4 and end the mechanic all together, or leave it alone.
Well, if you do that now you're causing zone disruption and when they change something like this and first thing a bard does is to be all uppity about it... Yeah, won't end well for this hypothetical bard.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Every 21 minutes I wax nostalgic about the battle of Helm's Deep when Gandalf single handily pbaoe'd 10,000 Urakhai.

My wife does too, and it is one of those moments that really brings us together as a couple every 21 minutes in Chardok. She doesn't talk or move around much. One player asked why my wife has been staring at a wall in Chardok since level 40. I just explained that she is a JRR Tolkien fan, and told him next pull is 3k pay up or drop group.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Closed Thread