Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2017, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^this. Make people compete for something not just running around the arena.
the problem with that is there is a huge zerg guild and 2 smaller guilds. Why not just spawn lodizal and announce its up - and watch 80 retards fly in to fight over it

naw. FFA dodgeball pick IN the area which IS an enforceable area. Anyone leaves the door they are DT'd by cylock. No rez's until last man(men) are standing
Old 03-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

bluebie
Old 03-15-2017, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

would luv to see some draft picking mid scale fights with 2 captains
Old 03-15-2017, 07:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would luv to see some draft picking mid scale fights with 2 captains
pras it
Old 03-15-2017, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

interesting but not sure if cylock has thoes powers
Old 03-15-2017, 08:58 PM
Banned

we all know how this will pan out.

see: derubael
Old 03-15-2017, 09:52 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we all know how this will pan out.

see: derubael
Wrong

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the suggestions I would need Sirken to help with. Like despawning zones, adding objective based content in a zone for you guys to compete on. etc.

Only problem with that is a reward for the winners. I mean I cant hand out titles or guises to 30 people. So we would need to iron that out as well.

I do however like the Dagnor's cauldron idea. Maybe I can get with the leaders on Red99 and we can work on getting another event that you all will enjoy more.

I am here for you, so I am open to pretty much anything as long as its not against any rules.

With that said I do appreciate all your comments, keep them coming! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your Humble Servant,

Cylock
Old 03-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

dagnor's cauldron was the last place derubael hosted a really, really stupid event at and he had a meltdown halfway through it

never came back to red after that
Old 03-15-2017, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Lite's fault.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Would be great to see events which are consistent with lore.

For the Dagnor/Butcherblock region:
1) PVP Event - Dagnor's cauldron was the site of the attempted ogre invasion of Kaladim. Doesn't mean that we need to start handing out Butcherblock hammers, but now we have a pvp event with dwarves versus ogres that fits with canon instead of people running around as mini rallos zek's in steamfront. The KMRA server starts to look more legit than p1999 with those steamfront fight nights. Most major cities in Everquest have a dueling arena, but we build our own out of a wall of dark elves in Steamfront?
https://loreofnorrath.wordpress.com/...e-dwarven-war/

2) Murder Mystery Event - What really happened with the murder of Hurrieta? Was the qeynos militia involved or did Faren act alone? Are the Irontoe's seeking revenge?
http://wiki.project1999.com/Faren%27s_Tacklebox
http://wiki.project1999.com/Tagnis_Ginfarr

Would be interesting to tax all bank accounts at 0.05% per month to create a prize pool, but if not good story lines and random low/medium level loot help sell events to new players on the server which is the target audience. No point in actively trying to attract high level players with loot when they only need Vulak upgrades, and they will still login to kill Phara Dar at 6am on a weekday whether or not you do events anyway because drugs and 10 bags of selo's drums of the march.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Closed Thread