Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceminus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens now the #1 raid guild on Blue.

Discuss.
One of the most unhated guilds in the history of p99 just won EQ...

grats Kittens, you earned some fun.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove all rules, let them train each other until Covid is over.
I think a NO CSR week of tov for the first week back would be a fun community event.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:27 PM
Fire Giant

Ironic how this was catalyzed by a guild of people named Freedom who thought breaking the rules was the coolest thing they were never proven guilty of.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green does not rotate shit, they rotate trash mobs for planar armor. This is the equivalent of rotating HoT and Kael arena on blue. All the real raid mobs are just as much of an FTE nightmare over there.
Oh so its just open raids my bad
Old 10-22-2020, 09:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remove all rules, let them train each other until Covid is over.
its hillarious , when it did on vp u cried other tuna.

u still the only monk on server wich died to a paladin train and he lived to laugh his ass off while u had to beg skarry wich died 17 times to try out to get ur corpse at nexona.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of the most unhated guilds in the history of p99 just won EQ...

grats Kittens, you earned some fun.
Haha this reminds me of Christmas 2017 or 2018 where AM and AW were banned and AG (or maybe CSG back then?) killed Vulak right as the ban period ended.

Maybe we'll get a Tenderizer video out of this? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2020, 09:40 PM
Banned

yay another unfunny video
sweet
(LOL)
Old 10-22-2020, 09:57 PM
Large Rat

Funny how Riot is pushing for 100% rotations. I thought this was the guild that welcomed competition? full rotations is not competition, it's being spoon fed and waiting in line for your mob. Although I guess they themselves known the halcyon days are well and truly gone. Hope you guys enjoyed all those free lunches. It is for the better of the server though, the year worth of free mobs and free reign over the raid scene made most of them think they were better then what they were. Then actual competition came and we saw they weren't as invincible as they liked to make out. Interesting to see how this all turns out!
Old 10-22-2020, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how Riot is pushing for 100% rotations. I thought this was the guild that welcomed competition? full rotations is not competition, it's being spoon fed and waiting in line for your mob. Although I guess they themselves known the halcyon days are well and truly gone. Hope you guys enjoyed all those free lunches. It is for the better of the server though, the year worth of free mobs and free reign over the raid scene made most of them think they were better then what they were. Then actual competition came and we saw they weren't as invincible as they liked to make out. Interesting to see how this all turns out!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shutup.jpg (21.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-22-2020, 10:11 PM
Large Rat

I know the truth hurts dude, don't worry, most people on the server know what Riot are like. The whole good guys thing never worked. Freedom set out to reduce Riot's power and it worked
Closed Thread