Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 10:13 PM
Large Rat

I also like how you don't even attempt to debate the competition point, because you know what I'm saying is right
Old 10-22-2020, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

rotation is the logical conclusion to the server.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:15 PM
Large Rat

Rotation is not the logical solution, all rotations do is make it a spoon fed environment, and one of the GM's is firmly against rotations.

The answer is a mix of everything. Like life you can't have all of one thing or another. There has to be a bit of everything
Old 10-22-2020, 10:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wokka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the truth hurts dude, don't worry, most people on the server know what Riot are like. The whole good guys thing never worked. Freedom set out to reduce Riot's power and it worked
It only took them Ghost, Ghxst, Guild, RenamedGuild, and Freedom to make a dent in targets that Riot kills. There was a few weeks where Riot was adapting to the new meta and now they win more races in Kael than they lose, they win WAY more of VP than they lose, they still kill more targets in TOV overall, keep all their loot, I really think you're over estimating how rustled anyone in Riot jimmies are over Freedom, who to date has killed like, 2 ST golems by themselves? Freedom is so full of shit, and themselves, that their eyes are brown lol. Sorry the truth hurts, but without AG holding your hand, you can't do Tunare. You cant do AoW. You could do Vulak, but not competitively. We wouldn't all be suspended if Freedom just admitted they are a single raid entity with AG and not deserving of their own slot, at least not until they put on their big boy pants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shutup.jpg (21.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-22-2020, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It only took them Ghost, Ghxst, Guild, RenamedGuild, and Freedom to make a dent in targets that Riot kills. There was a few weeks where Riot was adapting to the new meta and now they win more races in Kael than they lose, they win WAY more of VP than they lose, they still kill more targets in TOV overall, keep all their loot, I really think you're over estimating how rustled anyone in Riot jimmies are over Freedom, who to date has killed like, 2 ST golems by themselves? Freedom is so full of shit, and themselves, that their eyes are brown lol. Sorry the truth hurts, but without AG holding your hand, you can't do Tunare. You cant do AoW. You could do Vulak, but not competitively. We wouldn't all be suspended if Freedom just admitted they are a single raid entity with AG and not deserving of their own slot, at least not until they put on their big boy pants.
"This guild I'm writing essays about is SO MEANINGLESS, believe me people!" You reek.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"This guild I'm writing essays about is SO MEANINGLESS, believe me people!" You reek.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg writingmyesse.jpg (89.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-22-2020, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guarantee we can do Tunare. Sorry hard to read your typing with all this shit in my eyeballs.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:32 PM
Banned

Anyone else read Femdom when you see Freedom in a trans forum? Or am I the only one who like a spicy Friday night?
Old 10-22-2020, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Eek by reading all this it seems it isn’t just the leaders of these guilds at each other’s throats, but members too! Will these entities ever come to an agreement? What raid rules will form out of this, if any? Who will get the rarest most sought after pixels?! Tune in next week to find out what happens on p99 blue!
Old 10-22-2020, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Keep it going. In the mean time Kittens gets more loot. Cheers to Kittens stuffing their Mittens full of loot.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread