Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 05:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

They confirmed he indeed was on blue and gulded before the release of green. I'm not even sure how he's hiding.

They did not say if he migrated to green or teal. They just didn't know. I made sure to ask.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

So you don't know name of char or which server blue or teal. This isn't how you rnf.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you don't know name of char or which server blue or teal. This isn't how you rnf.
Read the thread. Kittens guilded him on Blue. No one knows his name on Green/Teal, which is irrelevant because it's not what we were talking about.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the thread. Kittens guilded him on Blue. No one knows his name on Green/Teal, which is irrelevant because it's not what we were talking about.
Guilded actual bladefrenzy? Never seen him in guild or at an event
Old 01-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Aviak

I wish Bladefrenzy were in Kittens.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Wish Bladefrenzy would return and claim his loot.

Not like he stuttered.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. F**k that guy.
Didn’t catch this. I didn’t realize Riptoes had a bad name. He raged out on me pretty hard one time though after I purposefully got him kill by his own kite, lol.

I was in velks with a cleric buddy just waiting at the entrance before we went in. Riptoes and some bard were kiting a bunch of spiders in a circle near the ent and my friend got agro from them somehow and was killed. Filled with vengeance, I started rooting the spiders and Riptoe got insta killed practically while his bard pal barely made it out alive. Rippy started raging at me in tells while I laughed at him, I remember it rather fondly.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guilded actual bladefrenzy? Never seen him in guild or at an event
He can’t show up for raids remember? That’s why he deserves all the loot.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t catch this. I didn’t realize Riptoes had a bad name. He raged out on me pretty hard one time though after I purposefully got him kill by his own kite, lol.

I was in velks with a cleric buddy just waiting at the entrance before we went in. Riptoes and some bard were kiting a bunch of spiders in a circle near the ent and my friend got agro from them somehow and was killed. Filled with vengeance, I started rooting the spiders and Riptoe got insta killed practically while his bard pal barely made it out alive. Rippy started raging at me in tells while I laughed at him, I remember it rather fondly.
Riptoes single-handedly got AM raid banned by intentionally training four other guilds on Vulak. Everyone in the raid scene should dislike this guy.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riptoes single-handedly got AM raid banned by intentionally training four other guilds on Vulak. Everyone in the raid scene should dislike this guy.
i enjoy a good raid break.
Closed Thread