Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 03:32 PM
Banned

wtf is ligma lol
Old 01-13-2020, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfuneral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf is ligma lol
It's just a dumb Millennial joke from Twitter.
Old 01-13-2020, 03:50 PM
Banned

Bastard
Old 01-13-2020, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is my favorite thread because it's pretty funny watching Loramin have the thing he's said for awhile get directly contradicted by one of the top two people on P99 and now scramble to try and make up some weird arguments and/or try and be like "well he could've meant something else!"

Let it go man, lol
I will happily let it go ... if they ever do actually contradict me. But Nilbog saying "sources?" is very much not Nilbog saying "yes I want classic ZEMs on all Project 1999 servers" ... much to my chagrin. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have to understand: I WANT TO BE WRONG!

I truly do want Nilbog to tell me I'm an idiot who doesn't understand classic EQ, and that actually the ZEMs have been classic for years and I've just been too stupid to notice. Or that maybe the current ZEMs are the best he can do, and he's always wanted evidence to fix them, it just took five years for someone like Dolalain to submit it. Or maybe that ...

Really I don't care about the exact scenario, and I don't care about being publically "owned by Nilbog": I just want classic ZEMs.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighteye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear fat sausage fingers pounding the keyboard
Look at this nerd posting on the forums for a twenty year old emulated game.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighteye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear fat sausage fingers pounding the keyboard
I just got my weight under 190 lbs.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Try harder.

I mean c'mon man, I'm low hanging fruit: there's like a million legitimate ways to insult me. Even if you leave out my insane fetish for the wiki, it would probably take all of five minutes to find something embarrassing and insult-worthy that I've said in a previous post (I post a lot).

And if you can't even do that ... at least be a little creative with your insults. Like if I were calling you fat, I'd say:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean c'mon man, I'm low hanging fruit: there's like a million legitimate ways to insult me. Even if you leave out my insane fetish for the wiki, it would probably take all of five minutes to find something embarrassing and insult-worthy that I've said in a previous post (I post a lot).
it's true, there's really no need to make fun of loramin over this relatively minor and widespread rumor about nilbog deliberately keeping ZEMs this way as he routinely and hilariously posts things which are, on a fundamental and even banal level, so comically wrong that my strongest working theory at this moment is he in fact plays p99 from a different dimension than every other poster on our forums, like a parallel universe where everything's identical too our universe except coinflips have opposite outcomes or whatever, and though it strains all sense and credulity and brings a person to doubt the nature of knowledge itself as one contemplates the eldritch horror of the notion that, in that strange universe, very much unlike our universe, loramin is a renowned and respected sage on all matters classic everquest.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's true, there's really no need to make fun of loramin over this relatively minor and widespread rumor about nilbog deliberately keeping ZEMs this way as he routinely and hilariously posts things which are, on a fundamental and even banal level, so comically wrong that my strongest working theory at this moment is he in fact plays p99 from a different dimension than every other poster on our forums, like a parallel universe where everything's identical too our universe except coinflips have opposite outcomes or whatever, and though it strains all sense and credulity and brings a person to doubt the nature of knowledge itself as one contemplates the eldritch horror of the notion that, in that strange universe, very much unlike our universe, loramin is a renowned and respected sage on all matters classic everquest.
Let me check the wiki to see if you are correct.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that the same alternate dimension where your character looks like Daniel Day Lewis?
Old 01-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Seeing as Nilbog has had infinite opportunities to tell me to fuck off with my random and time-wasting Classic EQ research, and has yet not told me to fuck off, I am going to assume he's at least slightly interested in going in a more classic direction.

If I'm wrong, of course, feel free to tell me to fuck off.
Closed Thread