Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Show the other side of the conversation? Or was that the entire thing
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah saying "hi antisocial" could be a response to telling the guy "I'm antisocial". There could be any amount of shitty behavior leading up to this guy's meltdown.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Give him a 0% and see if he notices
Old 05-17-2019, 10:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried sending a thank you for the screenshot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

... sorry you didn't get rez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2019, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

kinda reminds me of that psychotic character in In Living Color, the octoroon who is always sure that everyone is fucking with just because "he's black".
Old 05-17-2019, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tried sending a thank you for the screenshot

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

... sorry you didn't get rez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still don't see another side of the conversation, just two more blacked out tells from the guy?
Old 05-17-2019, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still don't see another side of the conversation, just two more blacked out tells from the guy?
Clearly a tell from a different person. Look at where the name is cropped.

It looks like the OP was AFK a awhile and this guy was just agitated at him/other shit and acting like a spaz. I don't think we are missing any tells, though perhaps we are missing chromosomes.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah, ok on the name length.

Just hard to imagine this was unprovoked by anything except being anon, although its possible. Also much more boring that this guy just freaked out without another side to the story. Unstable mental man plays everquest, story at 11?
Old 05-17-2019, 11:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, ok on the name length.

Just hard to imagine this was unprovoked by anything except being anon, although its possible. Also much more boring that this guy just freaked out without another side to the story. Unstable mental man plays everquest, story at 11?
I've gotten hate tells from people on my Shaman because I didn't give them SoW when they asked. Sorry I had to AFK for like 10 minutes and didn't know you asked for any buffs until I got back to the computer.
Old 05-18-2019, 12:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar Master Race [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've gotten hate tells from people on my Shaman because I didn't give them SoW when they asked. Sorry I had to AFK for like 10 minutes and didn't know you asked for any buffs until I got back to the computer.
When I do that I just give them endure cold and tell them to bundle up, it’s chilly in the tunnel.
Closed Thread