Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

In norrath lore, half elfs are the despised peoples of norrath so they are optimal bard and rogue role players. I wish the game gave them some stat advantages especially as a bards so that they had one minmax combo.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In norrath lore, half elfs are the despised peoples of norrath so they are optimal bard and rogue role players. I wish the game gave them some stat advantages especially as a bards so that they had one minmax combo.
Arent they tho? Atleast people had the opinion that HE was the minmax choice for bard back in the day on live
Old 06-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In norrath lore, half elfs are the despised peoples of norrath so they are optimal bard and rogue role players.
This is one of the main reasons I went back to the half elf. I really dig half elf rogues from an RP perspective. Even their look in chain armor is the least ostentatious which is well suited to a rogue in my opinion.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

You're supposed to despise half elfs.

Stats are dumb, especially initial starting ones, ignore them completely you will have a much better time. And you will be less racist in the end.

Roll a human rogue with an eyepatch, put all points in charisma, give it a female name, and get a DE mask. GG.
Old 06-10-2020, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

I like my dark elph rogue.
If you are short tho, you always have an arse crack view of the mob you are trying to backstab while grouped. It isn't fun to be a little rogue when fighting goblins. ewuuu.