Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

well i'll be a monkey's uncle, it's finally happening

will Pharmakos start over fresh on yet another server, again abandoning his main at level 59? find out October 25th!
Old 09-14-2019, 03:52 AM
Kobold

Any news at all for the PVP community? Ever?
I'll make sure and mark my calender for the 2023 green to blue merge tho.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by demokatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So all I have to do go get the item is being number one in the list? There Will always be People killing it for me in order to get next in line? :-)
That's basically how Mask of Deception works now, since any rogue or Bard high enough to join the Ass/Sup camp has already made the trip down there to get a rotting one from people camping for the bag or just xp.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone thinks they're a genius and they can see loopholes that the staff are somehow blind to.

Spoiler: you aren't that smart.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:23 AM
Orc

There is a lot of valid questions regarding server merges among a lot of other things being asked and yet none of it being answered. Think we can get some light shed on some of these questions and concerns please? Thanks in advance. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.S. Didn't realize this project was 10 years old already. lol I was thinking it was only half that age for some reason. Congrats and making it to 10 years and Happy Birthday mates. Lmao!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by KOOLLAYD; 09-14-2019 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: Corrections.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

The real news here is that thousands of 20-60 year olds need to have custom code written for them because we all know they cant get along and play the game fairly without it. . .
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real news here is that thousands of 20-60 year olds need to have custom code written for them because we all know they cant get along and play the game fairly without it. . .
We all know the Limeys and Cannuks can queue. Its those bloody fte yanks and 'grats me' ozzies ruining it for the rest of the anglosphere. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2019, 10:01 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWoTHa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How will it work for fungus staff for example? If someone is 24/7 in the zone waiting on top of the list, he is going to expect groups to go at that camp, do all the work and hand over the drop?
Hopefully the "List" will not be able to be started until the "Named" is killed at least 1 time.

Say if mobA or PH is not killed within %t amount of time... list renews or something like that.
Otherwise you probably would have people just afking there till more people show up.
Last edited by Sanyon; 09-14-2019 at 10:20 AM..
Old 09-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Kobold

I don't understand why there are people nitpicking the rules of the new server or bashing the idea of starting on Green because this and that....We are about to get to play on a fresh, as close to classic Everquest server as there is, only thing you need to do is play or not play and then shut the hell up.

I would like to thank all the staff and anyone who has helped keep this project going, it has allowed me to relive some of the best gaming moments of my gaming life. I will be donating to try and help keep this project going since it is now growing and will be around for years to come, I hope.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 09-14-2019, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

This is very exciting news. Thank you, staff, of past and present for all of your time and hard work devoted to this wonderful project. Here’s to another 10 years.
Closed Thread