Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norathorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL hi Drec!! I was also in Sabretooth Bearclan! Dwarf paladin called Norathorr! I played on live till recently and have now started on P1999 as a Troll Shaman called Tombur! Will be great to see you around! This server is really good fun with an awesome community that has really helped get me on my feet[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I kept playing on live for a good number of years. I quit during VoA as eq had been on borrowed time since Gates ended for me. Best era was still Velious imo! I went to Illumanati on MM and when the pu raids started ganking every progression target I transfered to Venril and played Norathorr until my guild there died. The new guild I wanted to join did not need knights so I MC to a Dwarf berserker called Ogrebane and played him since gates of Discord/Oow. The only thing that really kept me on live was my guild as the sense of adventure and fun has definitely disappeared from the content the Devs provide on Live.

All the best

Norathorr
NORATHORR! HUZZAH! So glad to see you man. Seeing a familiar face just made me so happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm also so very excited to see so many MMers here! A lot of these names I recognized but didn't know personally and seeing so many amazing guild names brought back wonderful memories! Especially Dark Bane where two of my first EQ friends (The ones who got me into SBC) Kahlee and Dathtoal moved to as well as guilds like TKS, Spheara, Illuminati, Coalescence, Crimson Watchers, AoA and such.

I'm very excited to start playing P1999 now! Shards of Dalaya was fun but this seems to be what I've been looking for. Hopefully my name isn't taken :P
Last edited by cearobinson; 01-16-2013 at 10:37 PM..
Old 01-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Kobold

Ahh!! I just got more excited seeing names on the MM list like Majuna and Shadeo!

Thank you very much for adding me to the list, btw. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by cearobinson; 01-16-2013 at 10:41 PM..
Old 01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Sarnak

Here is a link to a raid video I put together from Sphaera, though it may have been after the Saryrn merge I can't remember

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5VX2lwH-No
Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 AM
Kobold

Great Video, Vandy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] All of those raids appear to be past my time in EQ but they look awesome. I'll admit it though, I still use the old character models including the elementals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I really like the blobs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, I just had a random thought, I'm trying to remember the name of the Shaman that used to sit in EC tunnel and provide buffs and potions to lowbies for free/donation. He did it for the longest time and it was one of my fondest memories. I believe his name was something like Jaerdin...
Old 08-09-2013, 02:00 AM
Sarnak

I played on Mith Marr under same name, was in The Grubs. Quit shortly after SoL came out. Musta done at least a dozen pug raids, the folks in Afterlife who ran them were cool like that.

A buddy I leveled with, Philpher PlatnPokes dorf rogue, was in Sabretooth Bearclan. I wonder how long he played for. As I remember SBC was one of our ally guilds, some cool peeps. Good memories!
Old 08-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Kobold

Sup Mith Marr friends!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Kobold

I can't believe there's a couple members from S&S here... Oh and for those who were in Starlight and Shadows maybe you might remember one of these occasions. And I think you mean Tausos led it not Thurid, although Thurid sounds really familiar.

Post more if you got them
Old 08-09-2013, 06:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long did Coalescence survive after S&S disbanded? Did most of the ex-S&S go to Coal? I quit shortly after S&S disbanded after obtaining some flags in the up-and-coming PUG raids. I guess thinking back I should have slugged through more LDONs on the paladin, considering that's all WoW instances were. I'd have broken the gear barrier I was facing and might have enjoyed EQ longer.
I don't really remember what happened to S&S. The last I played on live was in kind of the LDoN/Ykesha era, but I don't remember if S&S still existed then, although we had some fun times.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

S&S broke up around GOD/OOW I believe. We raided LMM once or twice, but never got RZ. It was good to hear after all these years that Spheara lasted quite a while. Others on our tier that I mentioned where Altered Vision and Coalescence, also don't know when those fizzled out.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Large Rat

I was Olvar Blazehammer, dwarf cleric, member of Warriors of Honor (which then merged with another guild to form The Council of Trust). Played from '99 to Summer 2003.
Closed Thread