Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrotchCricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About how long does it take after a patch/hotfix for the all in one installer to be updated? not complaining just curious as it is the only way i can update after a patch cuz i am newb with computers.

Thanks,
Madprops
well eqemulauncher is already up to date, it automaticly updates for P99 and some other servers ....

it does not have install features like duxas installer, but i keep it up todate for P99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOxyLIKI4N4 here is even a tutorial that someone made for akkas funhouse ... the first half is a eqemulauncher explanation, the second half a akkas funhouse specific tutorial
Old 08-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

Strange. They overwrite each other for me, and relogging gives me expected results (only most recently cast shows).
think it might be the same issue there exists (or existed) with the potions where the effects didn't show up stat-wise properly until zone. at least that's what it sounds like
Old 08-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Patch

I have tryed both updates , nothing is working , Radeon card not wodk with this patch ?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Patch

I have tryed both updates , nothing is working , Radeon card not work with this patch ?
Old 08-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then i quit eq,
I wish
Old 08-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to regatta

Still getting the same problem as other people saying I didn't update my file. Is this still not working with linux/wine? It was before these last two updates a week ago.

(Nevermind found fix for this. You have to allow an exception for wsock32.dll in winecfg.)
Last edited by regatta; 08-15-2011 at 02:50 AM..
Old 08-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This patch contains new client files. Please get the latest files from the EQChanges V13 in the setup guide.
I show both files as being the same
Old 08-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Problem still the same, Error DDL-1, but only on Kunark server. I can log on others without problem???
Old 08-15-2011, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

I have suspected for a while that the stacked poison resistance from PR and Shadoo only showed in the client and didn't actually register on the server. Is this possible?

I had a similar issue with strength glitching to max but clearly not registering as max on the server.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrotchCricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About how long does it take after a patch/hotfix for the all in one installer to be updated? not complaining just curious as it is the only way i can update after a patch cuz i am newb with computers.

Thanks,
Madprops
create a folder on your desktop, then just click the link, and save to the folder on desktop, then extract the files into your newly created folder, and cut/paste the newly extracted files into your eq folder.

feel free to send a PM for a better (or clearer) explanation

GL!
Closed Thread