Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Default Help a 35 shammy level

Duo, group, anything. I've been at this level for two months and at I'm getting desperate at this point.

Message my forum account or to my discord Midoo#2125 or tell one of the toons in my signature.

21 y/o fantasy nerd - Discord: Midoo#2125
Odym Drekk
- 52 BAR SHM (main) || Midoo - 51 BAR WAR (alt)

Old 09-17-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

This is the third thread asking for help in regards to shm. Search the forums, wiki or google.
Stop making these threads.

People have already given you sound advice in one of those threads: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=333983

E: also p99 has a discord https://discord.gg/p1999
Last edited by Demoraliser; 09-17-2019 at 12:49 PM..
Old 09-17-2019, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoraliser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the third thread asking for help in regards to shm. Search the forums, wiki or google.
Stop making these threads.

People have already given you sound advice in one of those threads: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=333983

E: also p99 has a discord https://discord.gg/p1999
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grouping.jpg (18.6 KB, 6 views)

Odym Drekk

Old 09-17-2019, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Go solo hag tower in Unrest. Unbeatable XP at that level. Easy solo.
Old 09-17-2019, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylidian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go solo hag tower in Unrest. Unbeatable XP at that level. Easy solo.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like you want to group, not solo ... but you're not saying that, and everyone is assuming you just want to solo with your Shaman (because most Shaman just do that), so they don't understand why you keep asking.

Is that correct?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 09-17-2019 at 02:11 PM..
Old 09-17-2019, 03:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like you want to group, not solo
To be completely frank with you my first instinct was to solo, but after getting my ass handed to me more than a few times by the smallest pack of blue cons I realized I'd fare better by being social

It was a piece of cake to separate mob packs with Harmony on my druid but that's not doable on a shammy so I had a way harder time soloing hags/solA like I did the first time

Odym Drekk

Old 09-17-2019, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realized I'd fare better by being social
To be fair, I'm pretty sure that's kind of the theme of Classic EQ. It's better when we work together [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't have a character in your level range unfortunately, but I'm sure you'll find someone to group with. I think things are just slow overall right now, too.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-18-2019, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It was a piece of cake to separate mob packs with Harmony on my druid but that's not doable on a shammy so I had a way harder time soloing hags/solA like I did the first time
This is your problem... You shouldn't be fighting packs of mobs...this is not that kind of game.

If you want to solo (or if you can't find a play group in a session and need to solo), you need to find the right spot where you can get single pulls (or double pulls, and break the camp with root). The wiki has tons of leveling/soloing guides that have popular spots. Or you can just wonder around and find them. Velious (Iceclad, eastern wastes, crystal caverns) have tons of low-mid 30s mobs you can solo or 2 pull. Only issue is kinda far from group activity but maybe you can find someone to duo with in CC.

You have invis and sow - The world is your oyster. Go find something to kill. Keep an eye out for groups while you solo.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

/w all monk 35 40
/w all warrior 35 40
/w all insertclass 35 40

/tell <name> Hi, i'm a level 36 shaman looking to duo with you. Are you free? Maybe we can adventure a classic dungeon and get lots of exp.

Just msg every single person you find in /who, regardless of where they are. You'll find someone eventually.
Closed Thread