Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Default Shaman Barbarian - water quest

The other day I was reading about early level quest, where you buy bunch of water flasks and turn them in for the XP, an easy way to get first few levels.

Can Shaman Barbarian do this quest, or is he KoS to the area and quest giver?
Old 07-31-2020, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

OK, found the quest, it is in South Qeynos, Guard Lasen:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Quench_Lasen%27s_Thirst

Can Shaman Barbarian walk into the SQ and turn in this quest from the start, lvl 1, without any faction work and being KoS in the town?
Last edited by pivo; 07-31-2020 at 03:12 PM..
Old 07-31-2020, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK, found the quest, it is in South Qeynos, Guard Lasen:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Quench_Lasen%27s_Thirst

Can Shaman Barbarian walk into the SQ and turn in this quest from the start, lvl 1, without any faction work and being KoS in the town?
Yes

Edit: Barbarian Shamans are not KOS. Unless there is a mob that paths through, I have never experienced.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
Thank you very much!
Old 07-31-2020, 04:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: Barbarian Shamans are not KOS. Unless there is a mob that paths through, I have never experienced.
Perfect! As a friendly (Gnome) Necro and clumsy player I have enough of negative surprises. So Troll or Ogre Shaman is a no go for me. If I can start Barbarian with a little bit fast tracking first few levels, then I'm going to roll one. Thanks again!
Old 08-01-2020, 08:12 AM
Banned

You can easily do this quest from lvl 1-14 it’ll beat any Exp elsewhere. From 6am to 8pm Lasen is out from 8pm-6am the corrupt guards come out and you will be completely kos to them. So either hide in a building or camp during this time. Also Lt. dragnorok in NQ will be kos after a few turnins so watch out for hin
Old 08-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can easily do this quest from lvl 1-14 it’ll beat any Exp elsewhere. From 6am to 8pm Lasen is out from 8pm-6am the corrupt guards come out and you will be completely kos to them. So either hide in a building or camp during this time. Also Lt. dragnorok in NQ will be kos after a few turnins so watch out for hin
Good info! Crazy in all my time running around Qeynos I never got killed. Guess I’m lucky?
Old 08-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Good info! Crazy in all my time running around Qeynos I never got killed. Guess I’m lucky?
Did you do the water quest to level? Its not the Barb Shaman part that is KOS, Guard Lasen will make anyone KOS to corrupt guards after a few levels worth of water.
Old 08-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you do the water quest to level? Its not the Barb Shaman part that is KOS, Guard Lasen will make anyone KOS to corrupt guards after a few levels worth of water.
Okay this is where I misunderstood. I haven’t done that quest, I just meant that SHM/BAR wouldn’t be KOS in Qeynos.
Old 08-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK gotcha, thank you.

I decided to delay with my creation of Shaman. Looks like Shaman likes to be twinked a little bit, so I will wait until I can afford few goodies for him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread