Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Should RNF posts raise yo post count?
yea 25 20.49%
YEA 97 79.51%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Aviak

Grousis I dunno why you are so concerned about population in every friggin post. Ive quit for months and rejoined multiple times and seen about 4-5 generations of level 50 people getting fully raid geared and then quitting to wait for kunark. I didnt even start at the beginning. There will be plenty of people around to steal your camps dun worry.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grousis I dunno why you are so concerned about population in every friggin post. Ive quit for months and rejoined multiple times and seen about 4-5 generations of level 50 people getting fully raid geared and then quitting to wait for kunark. I didnt even start at the beginning. There will be plenty of people around to steal your camps dun worry.
More anonymous racism?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Aviak

How can a post quoting another post and commenting only to say "lol that" add any useful information to a conversation. This kid's posts gets on everyones nerves.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not worried, just wondering.

its conversation, thats all.

I think i'll just be getting to 50 as Kunark comes out so i wont be able to raid, but i'll definitely be able to enjoy the 50-60 grind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] cant wait

Asher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More anonymous racism?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im trying to figure out if people hatein cause of racism or just hate for the sunglasses, as your posts dont get on my nerves at all.
I would hope not racism, but who knows. this ^jerk offs pic is pretty wack, BUT perhaps its just trolling/trying to be funny

its wierd, ive almost never encountered any racism to my face. a few times i've heard something being said and then as soon as they see me its quiet time hahaha i'm not the biggest most intimidating dude but its usually the pussiest people that are racist/sexist or haters in general.

Asher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

No one is being racist and if anyone claims that's the reason for calling you out on your stupid posts, they're fucking retarded.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is being racist and if anyone claims that's the reason for calling you out on your stupid posts, they're fucking retarded.
my stupid ass posts? i think you guys have got it twisted. either i'm crazy for not understanding why you guys troll so hard, or you guys are just idiots.

Asher
Old 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Banned

Maybe he's keeping it alive so their filth doesn't spill over into here when it dies.

That server's populace is absolute garbage.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my stupid ass posts? i think you guys have got it twisted. either i'm crazy for not understanding why you guys troll so hard, or you guys are just idiots.
I think the issue is you post prolifically, and most of your posts are questions that you clearly spent zero time researching yourself.

I'm not discouraging asking questions since that's what the forum is about, but you might want to spend 5 minutes here and here before hitting that new thread button.