Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 02:30 AM
Fire Giant

Shit happens Atmas. Sucks to be responsible for getting your guild suspended but it comes with the territory of being an active puller.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Kobold

Sirken saw my 90 day RA had gone over 15% and did what he thought he had to....oh well life goes on back out into RL I go.

Sirken, don't worry, I was just taking some time off between jobs after working overseas for 5 years, maybe just 30 day me next time so the other casuals don't have to deal with us all over Norrath for 30 days?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 AM
Kobold

We all use for voice for communication and feshlak was not contested. I just cant believe you didnt hear during all the commotion that CSG is at zoneline killing a mob and that is almost dead. People watch targets health like mad to get ToD. Shit happens, yeah but still the common courtesy would of been great to wait 5 seconds we had left to down that mob. No ill will at all towards you, besides, this is RNF correct?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:41 AM
Kobold

Actually the plan was to pull to cubby and leave you guys alone at entrance to finish off Eashan but like Op said, he had just logged on and missed that bit and pulled to where 99 times out of 100 we would have been.

Sorry the big bad guy narrative was actually an honest mistake by a very upstanding player?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

I log in the game and get in TS about the same time. I was camped at the bottom of stairs of picture hall. People are talking in TS and stuff is flying in guild chat. I go up the stairs and see the dragon, someone says a tag is needed, I did it and pulled it in, the whole process took probably around 30 seconds, if even.

Was Eashen and CSG mentioned? I'm sure it was, unfortunately not in the short time frame I was online. Like I said, no batphone for a mob we were dq-ed from so I didn't even know Eashen was up. I came in thinking Fesh was the first spawn of the day. I mean, you can tell me how often are you guys killing Eashen at zone in?
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 03-01-2018, 02:51 AM
Banned

I'm going to sleep, when I wake up I want to see a bunch of dudes having meltdowns because their lifestyle based around raiding eq just got shitcanned for 30 days
Old 03-01-2018, 02:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to sleep, when I wake up I want to see a bunch of dudes having meltdowns because their lifestyle based around raiding eq just got shitcanned for 30 days
ALL I EVER WANTED FROM YOU WAS TO LOVE ME. INSTEAD YOU LOVE EVERYTHING THAT ISNT ME. WHAT IS IT ABOUT ME?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Sarnak

a 30 day raid ban is something most guilds would not survive. best of luck to awakened.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:00 AM
Sarnak

30 whole days, and i said 20 was harsh. more and more disappointing. Accidents happen. Be safe out there pulling guys! you shit talkers might be next.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 whole days, and i said 20 was harsh. more and more disappointing. Accidents happen. Be safe out there pulling guys! you shit talkers might be next.
"Accidents happen." True, but still its u what cause this accident! just accept the justice and be more sensitive with other guilds and dont only see the pixels u can lose!

Sirken just want us to thread each other well and with respect and dont fuck each other for some pixels!
Closed Thread