Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-27-2023, 12:12 AM
Kobold

After talking with Hewch and reading this post we feel he made adequate effort to make it up to you. It is unfortunate you did not meet him on better terms, he is one of the better people on this server. He didn't even kill the Scryer after you gated for the record, he assumed you would go back and kill it.

Regardless the circumstances or opinions on this we regret that you feel slighted and wronged. We hope your experiences in game are positive and that you can move on from this. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors~
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 03-27-2023, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokum-6n0m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After talking with Hewch and reading this post we feel he made adequate effort to make it up to you. It is unfortunate you did not meet him on better terms, he is one of the better people on this server. He didn't even kill the Scryer after you gated for the record, he assumed you would go back and kill it.

Regardless the circumstances or opinions on this we regret that you feel slighted and wronged. We hope your experiences in game are positive and that you can move on from this. Best of luck to you in all future endeavors~
this wasn't necessary, the reputation of Axiom was never in question. The entire server knows Axiom are good people.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokum-6n0m3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Of course, you're team Hewch. You're above the server rules, regulations, and policies.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:16 AM
Kobold

I know that, but also figured since he never heard from an officer it'd atleast be nice to know his side was heard and taken into consideration. I normally avoid the forums but saw this and figured I'd atleast reply
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 03-27-2023, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course, you're team Hewch. You're above the server rules, regulations, and policies.
Sometimes you got to know when to shut up.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason5671 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my opinion what Hewch did was a bannable offense. First, by not attempting to do a camp check, strike 1. Then training the mobs onto me unexpectedly with no warning, strike 2. Then being complete a asshatery after the fact, strike 3.
Have you tried the petition forum? IMO You've got an open and shut case here. And anything short of a ban is CSR shirking their responsibilities to the server.

A little bit of advice: Sometimes CSR will tell you nothing can be done because they are too lazy to help, but if you escalate to a lead GM, Rogean, or Nilbog, then you'll suddenly get the response you deserve.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried the petition forum? IMO You've got an open and shut case here. And anything short of a ban is CSR shirking their responsibilities to the server.

A little bit of advice: Sometimes CSR will tell you nothing can be done because they are too lazy to help, but if you escalate to a lead GM, Rogean, or Nilbog, then you'll suddenly get the response you deserve.
when typing your petition, be sure to repeat the words "Agent" and "Representative" and keep spamming 0 on your number pad
Old 03-27-2023, 12:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
It is unfortunate you feel that way, again I wish you the best in the future and encourage the staff to judge Hewch fairly even if that means it is the way you would like it to go.

Axiom takes pride in our reputation and ask that our members do the same. I just wanted to make sure you knew you were heard. I understand that isn't enough for you with how you feel and I get that.

I'm sorry our opinion on this encounter isn't aligned with yours, I really do wish you the best of luck.
Fortitude 60 Clr
Allig 60 Mnk
~Former Divinity~
Old 03-27-2023, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine any other guild leader coming into RnF to offer the olive branch
Old 03-27-2023, 12:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine any other guild leader coming into RnF to offer the olive branch
Olive branch my ass. He knows his boy fucked up big time but won't say it out loud. And this canned response of nothingness has just made me more more angry. I will be submitting a furthur petition on the forum as suggested.