Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Kobold

SoF wont work on this server
Old 11-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

I am not playing my monk no, but I didn't reroll either, I'm just waiting till they fix Mend/incoming mob damage before I play him.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 11-11-2009, 01:54 AM
Developer

SOF will just flat out not work right in some zones. You are better with Titanium, hands down.

I prefer SK overall. So I will probably go that route, and just group, until the server better supports soloing. Once an SK, always an SK. Nothing else really compares when you have it in your blood.

Haynar
Old 11-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Skeleton

played war till 23 , they are so horrible i rerolled sk , sk is 15 can solo better than most group exp unless i have a ridic group , take snap agro and holds it unless im super lazy ... wars are totally worthless on this server , till kunark/discs come out theres really no reason to play one

mine as well roll a mage and farm gear for a war , twink him to the gills and then maybe they might be worth playing ... monk may have its problem and might not be the best dps , but at least you can do what you were meant to , most wars are rerolling cause the class is so bad ...

in classic wars were generally at the top of the melee dps charts at least , here blah ... and i love the war class, its just too bad
Old 11-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Kobold

My troll sk levels super slow but I'm having a blast with it. It does suck when everyone in the guild is outleveling me but I don't see myself switching. If I were to reroll I'd probably make a wizard as I've never really played one before. Utility is so important in classic. Ports would be great.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

I started off as a Ranger, got to level 3 and the main crowd of people were already outleveling me considerably. I figured that I had better choose a better soloing class. Now I have a level 18 Necro, and quite happy for switching. I figure I can always twink out my next character since Necro should be fairly good at farming gear.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My troll sk levels super slow but I'm having a blast with it. It does suck when everyone in the guild is outleveling me but I don't see myself switching. If I were to reroll I'd probably make a wizard as I've never really played one before. Utility is so important in classic. Ports would be great.

Wizards have zero utility , so dont roll one if you want a utility class , my main raiding up thru velious was wizard and i loved him, but hated how i could offer nothig other than dps
Old 11-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rolled a ranger when eq originally launched. I think they're a solid class to play if you want to have the option to solo. They can bring a lot to a duo or a small group if the arrangement is not optimal.

I'm really getting an itch to play on this sever!!! I'm thinking about getting SOF because Titanium is too expensive and hard to find. This is too good to pass up. I may never get an opportunity to do this again. Who knows????
Get a titanium torrent of the net.

Free
Closed Thread