Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Default Liberal re-education camps in America

How do you get Americans to voluntarily go to re-education camps?

Make it free, and call it a University.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you get Americans to voluntarily go to re-education camps?

Make it free, and call it a University.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lookout zionists you got a lot of angry dudes with thumbs POd
Old 02-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Kind of like how public schools teach atheism except kids are forced to go and learn that.

The sad part is people are choosing to go to these 'universities'.

PC BRO
Old 02-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

"It's when people forget God Tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henry
Old 02-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

University? They start that stuff back in like pre-school now. They get 13yrs of liberal indoctrination before they even reach college. As a Gen-Xer, in my day we had open vocal prayer in school over the PA, to Jesus, by students. Then they said couldn't do that any longer, that was jr.high. In high school, they cut the pledge of allegiance, only allowed the national anthem. In college, yeah they hung banners around the second floor railings about atheism and macro evolution... well just evolution, most of them didn't know the difference from micro and macro blurring them together. And don't even mention the national anthem.

And that was then... now is way further down the line to where they want to get to, including fear tactics scaring the kids. They all think they are going to die from GlObAl WaaarmNG!! Geez, it was nothing but a fruit loop joke by a bunch of whack jobs to us. But now kids actually fear that they will die from it one day... so very sad. Same old line they fed us in the 70's, and doom was just around the corner. Almost 50yrs later, still using the same BS, but more organized mow, good money in it.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Large Bat

Your kind said the same thing about free elementary school however many years ago.
Old 02-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
University? They start that stuff back in like pre-school now. They get 13yrs of liberal indoctrination before they even reach college. As a Gen-Xer, in my day we had open vocal prayer in school over the PA, to Jesus, by students. Then they said couldn't do that any longer, that was jr.high. In high school, they cut the pledge of allegiance, only allowed the national anthem. In college, yeah they hung banners around the second floor railings about atheism and macro evolution... well just evolution, most of them didn't know the difference from micro and macro blurring them together. And don't even mention the national anthem.

And that was then... now is way further down the line to where they want to get to, including fear tactics scaring the kids. They all think they are going to die from GlObAl WaaarmNG!! Geez, it was nothing but a fruit loop joke by a bunch of whack jobs to us. But now kids actually fear that they will die from it one day... so very sad. Same old line they fed us in the 70's, and doom was just around the corner. Almost 50yrs later, still using the same BS, but more organized mow, good money in it.
In my day it was all about the ozone layer. Anyone remember how it was gonna vanish and we'd all burn up? And how it would be hairspray's fault?
Old 02-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my day it was all about the ozone layer. Anyone remember how it was gonna vanish and we'd all burn up? And how it would be hairspray's fault?
yea and then we reduced the use of CFC's (thanks to my pals on the left side of the spectrum I might add) and we have reduced ozone depletion.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea and then we reduced the use of CFC's (thanks to my pals on the left side of the spectrum I might add) and we have reduced ozone depletion.
Yes, just like if we spend 2 trillion dollars now we'll reduce earths temperature INCREASE from 4 degrees in the year 2085 to only INCREASE 3.95 degrees. IPCC stats not mine. Now that's money well spent. Lawlz
Old 02-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only read to the point where they removed the pledge and im going to respond based on what I assume the rest of it said.

As a fierce constitutionalist, I believe that no one should be forced to pledge allegiance to the flag or the country if they disagree with what it's doing. Especially not little kids who dont even comprehend the weight of the words theyre repeating. Thats as despicable as taking kids to church and indoctrinating them into religion before their brains are done developing.
So they are/were all being forced, eh? Why is it I'm starting to suspect that you'll likely be the guard standing at the gate of the FEMA camp when the loaded buses be-a-rolling in?