Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

now nerf monks, shamans and enchanters.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Skeleton

earth pet with earth staff his for 72 and has 4k hps. so only thing they are missing is the DS, can you make mage epic like war epic so we can break it down to a better item, back to the earth staff?
Old 11-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goal here to is emulate the server as closely and accurately as possible to how it was in the original timeline.
Is it though? I don't think anyone can honestly say that at this point. They have changed so many things to an unclassic state by now it's pretty absurd.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it though? I don't think anyone can honestly say that at this point. They have changed so many things to an unclassic state by now it's pretty absurd.
Classic mechanics vs classic experience yadda yadda.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

remove all charms. using a mob, intended to be taken down by a group, as a pet is an obvious exploit. also, put backstab timer same as loh/ht
Old 11-12-2020, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic mechanics vs classic experience yadda yadda.
they have changed a TON of things that have nothing to do with recreating a classic experience, try again
Old 11-12-2020, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they have changed a TON of things that have nothing to do with recreating a classic experience, try again
I would just stop paying the subscription and quit
Old 11-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Kobold

we should do some "reeeeeesearch" and get warriors nerfed,far too long have SKs and pallys sat at the sideline wishing to tank AoW!
Old 11-12-2020, 05:08 PM
Aviak

I wonder when Rygor will work on doing research on the classes he plays...seems like he ignores monks but puts a ton of work into any and all other classes...im sure if he stumped upon anything that made monks better, he would be committed to making it classic until he found something that nerfs them big. I just see this guy chiming in on caster classes alot and not on his own....

Again, Id like to see Enchanter (mostly), monk (close second) and shamans all nerfed a bit more. I really dont remember charm being so reliable in classic (like on green it holds forever). When I played chanter, I hated it as my summoned pet died in 3 times and my charm lasted 20 to 50 seconds making it a mana sink.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remove all charms
If it were up to me I'd put steeply diminishing returns on charming the same monster over and over and call it a day.

Danth
Closed Thread