Sarnak

Maximum HP is

Protection of the Glades +470
and Symbol of Marzin at +700

instead of Aegolism +1100

although it is less practical
Old 01-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks all, please keep the feedback coming!

I'm working through it very slowly, because it turns out EQ has a lot of buffs (even after spending several hours I'm only on page 2 of the thread). But all this feedback is super helpful, and I promise I will add everything everyone posts as soon as I can find time.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maximum HP is

Protection of the Glades +470
and Symbol of Marzin at +700

instead of Aegolism +1100

although it is less practical
Also Shaman Focus of Spirit will also stack with symbol of Marzin and PoTG giving you another 405. Lastly if your STA is not maxed you can get your HP buffed even more with Riotous health. This is generally the buff setup I send tells for if playing melee.

Azyke/Striider
Old 01-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

Mana regen didn't include the necromancer Lich line =3

Also on some of the buffs you left out that Ranger can cast them too (like on SoW and some of the druid hp buffs)
Last edited by Foxplay; 01-06-2019 at 07:10 PM..
Old 01-19-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Well it took me awhile, but I finally incorporated everyone's feedback into the buff lines page, and now it's almost done.

The page now has a ton more buffs on it, a maximum buff summary for every stat, and filters so that you can choose to only see buffs for a certain class (or classes), only item buffs, etc.

Before I remove the warning at the top and make the page "official" I'd really appreciate it if I could trouble folks for one more round of feedback. Specifically I'm looking for:
  • any missing buffs/buff lines
  • any buffs incorrectly shown as stacking together (or not)
  • any bugs in the filters
  • any buff amounts that are off (for bards keep in mind the instrument factor is applied)
  • anything else you see wrong

As before any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:05 PM
Kobold

Firstly .. awesome! Second, I noticed...

Bards have two ds songs that stack.

Bard hp Regen: they have two songs that stack. Whether niv's stacks with other classes is unknown to me.

Also, consider not applying the 28 mod to bard songs that are singing. We all don't have an epic, so the practical value of these songs is almost 1/3 of what is listed. Anyway, awesome!
Old 01-19-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Nice work
Old 01-19-2019, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bards have two ds songs that stack.
I assume you mean the Psalm songs and the Rondo song? If so I've fixed that in the page (there are now two Bard DS categories: Psalm and Rondo).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzman_so_fresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bard hp Regen: they have two songs that stack. Whether niv's stacks with other classes is unknown to me.
I see:
  • Cassindra's Chorus of Clarity
  • Psalm of Mystic Shielding
  • Niv's Melody of Preservation
  • Cantana of Replenishment

I don't play a bard, so do you (or another Bard player) know which of those stack with each other and which don't?

Quote:
Also, consider not applying the 28 mod to bard songs that are singing. We all don't have an epic, so the practical value of these songs is almost 1/3 of what is listed. Anyway, awesome!
The guide now shows the base number, followed by the max-instrument-adjusted number in parentheses, so everyone can see both. All of the maximum tables still use the max-instrument-adjusted number since their goal is to show the greatest increase possible for that stat.

Old 01-19-2019, 07:36 PM
Kobold

Awesome! I will be looking at this every raid and group.

As for your middle question, clarity is a 5 mana so g each cast. Not an HP thing. I'm not sure about mystic shielding. Niv's stacks with cantana, but since it has a dmg absorption component, they sometimes don't take hold.
Closed Thread