Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 01:29 AM
Orc

Default Having multiple account questions

Been playing for a while now and have been creating multiple characters on the same account. Recently decided to create a new alt on a newly created login account (that is linked my original p99 website account) in hopes that in the future my wife would take over that character once it got closer to my mains lvl. Before I start lvling this alt I just want to make sure that I can have a user on both of these accounts simultaneously even though they are under the same p99 website login? I understand that if we play from the same location we would need an IP exemption. I'm just curious if she would need to make a whole new p99 website login or can we share my current account and just create multiple login accounts?

Thanks!
Old 01-21-2019, 01:37 AM
Kobold

yes, as long as its two people & you have gotten your submitted ip exemption done
Old 01-21-2019, 01:45 AM
Orc

Ok cool thank you. I didn't know if it would have been better if I created a whole other p99 website login then created a single account rather than just added another account to this website login. I figured if I was investing all this time and money into the char I would rather have it linked to my main account.
Old 01-21-2019, 01:56 AM
Kobold

pretty sure as long as its another account log in & not the same one your one character is on it will work, i think the forum accounts are a separate thing though anyone else that wants to chip in wouldn't hurt. just as long as you aren't dual boxing it isn't a issue since each person need to control each toon
Old 01-21-2019, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

i dont understand, why go through ip exemption when you can play one machine using cable while another machine connecting to ur iphone hotspot...
Old 01-21-2019, 02:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont understand, why go through ip exemption when you can play one machine using cable while another machine connecting to ur iphone hotspot...
SIR you just let the cat out of the bag as 2 how so many show up for scout rolls and have EC mules logged in.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

I have different accounts for most of my characters so that if I want to let a friend play I can. I don't think I have more than 2 chars on any account. Its totally fine and not against the rules.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-22-2019, 11:26 PM
Fire Giant

Are you talking about an eqemulator account? You can create multiple login accounts on the same eqemulator account and play them at the same time without problem
Old 01-23-2019, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another victory for forum moderation <3