View Poll Results: Does he
Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

That Latinos for Trump shirt looks like it was designed by a 70 year old man with MS Paint.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't possibly get upset at anything that happens in this forum. It's not a needy vagina. Also, I always click on links because I use Norton Defender so no worries.

In the absence of reliable polls, I am using my n-th dimensional thinking (like my master) to determine the winner.

Who needs the Latino vote?

Ay caramba, everyone does!

So let's look at the official stores for each campaign. Here is the Biden offering:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And here is the Trump store:

Biden thinks Latinos are invisible. Trump has the charismatic Miguel or Paco and he confidently approves.

Biden's t-shirt default to medium because you're fat, fat. Trump's defaults to small because the ladies love the dad bod.

Biden's font is too cheap to dot the "I's". Trump's magnificent dot is centered like a Border Patrol night scope on a coyote.

Biden's t-shirt actually says "Latinos for Biden. Biden." Trump doesn't mention Biden even once and he knows what year it is.

Biden offers one version for women, and one for transmen and transwomen and maybe men. With Trump, todos somos una raza ese!

Finally, FIVE DOLLARS MORE!?!?!?! (Cinco pesetas!)
Great post BB.

Maybe the illegal immigrants can't afford healthcare because of Biden's inflated T-Shirt cost? Can't rule it out.

Have a great weekend lads
Old 10-24-2020, 02:07 PM
Banned

lmao
Old 10-24-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

lol pretty much every convesation ITT

Last edited by Jibartik; 10-24-2020 at 03:51 PM..
Old 10-24-2020, 03:57 PM
Banned

Refugees are fleeing war. Living in a shitty country doesn't make you a refugee, but thankfully there are many legal avenues for immigrating to the US and becoming a citizen if you do live in a shitty country. You know who hates illegal immigrants even more than white rednecks? Immigrants who came here legally.
Old 10-24-2020, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Who said anything about rednecks. Is that what you and anyone who disagrees with that meme is?
Old 10-24-2020, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol pretty much every convesation ITT
You think that bunch is bad now, just sit back and watch how many mental hoops they'll jump through as technological progression continues rendering more and more workers surplus. One of the things that drove the growth of the U.S. for many years--all throughout the 19th century and well into the 20th--was that there was never quite enough labor to go around and workers were always in demand. That reality is no longer the case and the new trend is not temporary. The balance started to tip when women began entering the workforce in large numbers, creating a glut in labor that depressed wage growth ever since, and the process is now accelerating with the advent of ever-greater automation. How today's and the next few generations confront this problem will determine whether our culture ends up with "Star Trek" or "Soylent Green." I'm old enough I won't be around to see it either way, but I worry for my daughter and HER eventual children.

Danth
Old 10-24-2020, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refugees are fleeing war. Living in a shitty country doesn't make you a refugee, but thankfully there are many legal avenues for immigrating to the US and becoming a citizen if you do live in a shitty country. You know who hates illegal immigrants even more than white rednecks? Immigrants who came here legally.
The people in Trump's camps came in applying for asylum. Wall pointless.
Old 10-24-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How today's and the next few generations confront this problem will determine whether our culture ends up with "Star Trek" or "Soylent Green." I'm old enough I won't be around to see it either way, but I worry for my daughter and HER eventual children.

Danth
Unfortunately I think we've made it clear how we plan on confronting this problem lol
Old 10-24-2020, 06:54 PM
Orc

Hunter XXX Tape:

G-TV
https://gtv.org/mobile/?videoid=5f94...5667c0fe0c5e#/
Closed Thread