Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Unhappy velious UI and key commands

edit: wrong forum, please move to tech or general when possible.

hiya, I'm definitely a noob. I can't find one but is there a sticky or a thread based on key commands that work with classic eq? I loaded my velious UI and ever since a couple of my windows permanently vanished. I need the key command for my EQ button and I no longer see the "Invite/disband" options on my party window. Thanks for commands and/or info on party window.
Last edited by Mattius; 10-20-2018 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: wrong forum
Old 10-21-2018, 07:40 AM
Fire Giant

They are most likely just off your screen. /load default, put them at the center of screen, then reload your skin. Might do the trick
<The Second Sons>
Old 10-21-2018, 07:52 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are most likely just off your screen. /load default, put them at the center of screen, then reload your skin. Might do the trick
I tried all different resolutions so that I could see the screen in its entirety as well as used my HDTV which supports a huge res. The EQ button is def acting like it doesn't exist on velious. There's no longer a way of accessing my menu but only my settings. I could slide the group window all around my screen view and there's no invite/disband options on it. It's just a vertical rectangle with like 6 slots inside of it.

Now when I do load normal the EQ icon is gone as well.
Last edited by Mattius; 10-21-2018 at 07:55 AM..
Old 10-21-2018, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Close the client completely, move ui_charactername_project1999.ini out of the EQ directrory, and reload the game; this will generate a new UI configuration for your character and reset all panels to their default locations.

If you toggled off the UI panels you can find the key bindings to get them back by pressing Alt O, clicking the Keys tab, and selecting UI from the drop down menu.
Last edited by Bummey; 10-21-2018 at 06:46 PM..
Closed Thread