Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Orc

Default Transfer Mishap

Last night, maybe around 9 or 10, someone asked me (Tzug, 51 Troll Shaman) to do a transfer for them in the EC tunnel. I woke up this morning and logged on and realized I still have the person's bag. Either they had some sort of technical problem and failed to log back on or I, having been hitting the sauce, forgot entirely about it and was alt-tabbed doing something else. I'm guessing the latter is more likely.

That said, I am not a thief, just a drunken idiot. If you reply to this naming all the items in the bag, I will happily finish the transfer.

My apologies!
Old 09-16-2019, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

If you have logging on the person's name should be in your logs.

If you don't have logging on, but have the capacity to remember to move/delete your log files every half year or so ... you should have logging on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's just handy for all sorts of random stuff like this.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:32 PM
Banned

sorry bout the fungi

WhoOpS!
Old 09-16-2019, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?
Old 09-16-2019, 05:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry bout the fungi

WhoOpS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?
Sorry, I know it wasn't you two, because the bag had both a fungi and a Cloak of Flames.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

One more thing: if the person doesn't see this post, but they petition (which they are almost certain to do), the GMs will be able to track you down.

I say this both so you won't worry if no one responds, but also so you don't decide to sell those items if no one responds here for a few days [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more thing: if the person doesn't see this post, but they petition (which they are almost certain to do), the GMs will be able to track you down.

I say this both so you won't worry if no one responds, but also so you don't decide to sell those items if no one responds here for a few days [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate the heads up, but I wouldn't the sell the dude's stuff.
Old 09-16-2019, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe drop a petition that says "if you get a petition about a bag thief, that's maybe gonna be me so pm me if you get one and Ill list off the items or something"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats me on fungi!

Did I stuDDer?
lol
Old 09-17-2019, 05:43 AM
Fire Giant

I'm going to make an executive decision here so <Grats Bladefrenzy>.
Old 09-17-2019, 07:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate the heads up, but I wouldn't the sell the dude's stuff.
I had something simular happen quite some time ago when green goblin skin was hot item, sold a guy like 56 stacks and thought i had given them all to him amd next day i realized i still had three stacks on me, didnt have logs on, i petitioned it and the GMs were able to give me the guys name and I added him to friends and kept looking for him.
and i never seen him again ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread