Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Default 46+ leveling zone

Hello, I’m seeking some ideas for a good spot for lvl 46s to exp. The spots would need to be able to allow soloing but also grouping up to a group of around 4. I’m seeking a place that is not heavily camped so please no CoM or KC suggestions. I was thinking TOFS or Hole but I’m open to other players suggestions. We are all casual players so need something that Won’t be perma camped. Thanks for any help. I have also reviewed the p99 lvling guide so please don’t post that.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I have also reviewed the p99 lvling guide so please don’t post that.
Old 06-23-2019, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

*Paging Dr Loramin, Dr Loramin*
Old 06-23-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for the OP ... let's start at the end shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have also reviewed the p99 lvling guide so please don’t post that.
I assume you're referring to the wiki's Per-Level Hunting Guide ... or in other words, the page that was specifically designed to answer exactly this sort of question.

So, perhaps before going any further, you could start by explaining why you don't want to use that page, even though it could have answered your question without even requiring you to make a forum post? I mean heck, it even has an entry for 45-50 for The Hole (one of the two zones you specifically requested).

Once you clarify why the page with the answer to your question doesn't answer your question, perhaps then things will be clearer.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-23-2019 at 03:38 PM..
Old 06-23-2019, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hello, I’m seeking some ideas for a good spot for lvl 46s to exp. The spots would need to be able to allow soloing but also grouping up to a group of around 4. I’m seeking a place that is not heavily camped so please no CoM or KC suggestions. I was thinking TOFS or Hole but I’m open to other players suggestions. We are all casual players so need something that Won’t be perma camped. Thanks for any help. I have also reviewed the p99 lvling guide so please don’t post that.
The hole, kedge keep, lower guk live side, ghosts in traks teeth, TD spirocs.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
add guards in oggok solo, guards in grobb with a group to your mental list, and ignore loramin

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, perhaps before going any further, you could start by explaining why you don't want to use that page, even though it could have answered your question without even requiring you to make a forum post? I mean heck, it even has an entry for 45-50 for The Hole (one of the two zones you specifically requested).
OP posted they already reviewed the guide and that they're considering The Hole, but want some more input, specifically on lesser known/populated places, which excludes a lot of places listed on the wiki. Basically 1) OP wants to use that page and in fact has already used it before making this post, 2) yes, the wiki page has an entry on The Hole, which is one of the zones OP already knows about and plans to XP in.

OP, if you go for the Hole (great zone to group in imo if you can bring your own group) check out wedar's guide on the wiki.
Last edited by fortior; 06-23-2019 at 08:22 PM..
Old 06-23-2019, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Wakening lands/kael. Easy to get a faction and exp group going.
Old 06-23-2019, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Dating is a tricky game 46+. Most of the normal hot chick's are married already, and frankly age takes its toll tremendously after 45.

Best of luck
Old 06-23-2019, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Kael or Skyshrine depending on your chosen Velious factioning. Kael has better options for duo/trios, Skyshrine Fe'dhars could be nice drops for the trio or 4 man. Wakening Land, Trak's Teeth, Burning Woods, Skyfire, Dreadlands are all outdoor zones that offer soloing or grouping spots and are (maybe not WL) sparsely populated. TT lets you pop into CoM if you see its empty-ish, BW/Skyfire lets you dip into Chardok when you have a group, Dreadlands for KC.

Cities are also another option for solo/duo, and the areas around them. Kaladim, Felwithe, Kelethin, Oggok, Grobb, Freeport, Erudin, Paineel all have spots you can set up camp and kill guards at ~46. These are more popular though and might be more camped than you'd care for or ruin somebody's favored bumming around spot.
Last edited by Crawdad; 06-23-2019 at 11:38 PM..
Old 06-24-2019, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

TD spirocs are actually really good until about 53, i'd give that a go, usually nice and quiet too.