Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Requesting a change to the player made agreement, move the Ring 8 roll to be like the scout and angry roll when it spawns and the people there to help.
This. would help eliminate the stupidity of it ending up 1hr prior to spawning and whatnot.

<Gravity>
Old 05-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Aviak

How many people show up for the roll? You’re telling me people log in, roll for the right to do the quest, then stand around and help the winner?

So there might be someone that’s been waiting weeks to win the roll? And people are willing to do this?
Old 05-29-2019, 07:40 PM
Aviak

So today we brought up an Idea of creating a player List for this roll. I am assuming the way this would work is a List on the Forums. First come first serve. Guarantees you a time to roll. However, we would need this administered by a GM to help keep others from taking another's time slot. But also, if someone doesnt show up, the next in line would get that roll. So the chances of 1 day going by w/o a roll are lower. Lets have others opinons on this idea of a list. And lets be professional about this talk, no need for sarcasm or negativity.
Drolgurd 60 Bard Aftermath Born Saturday March 20, 2010 @ 19:53.
Old 05-29-2019, 07:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Requesting a change to the player made agreement, move the Ring 8 roll to be like the scout and angry roll when it spawns and the people there to help.
Old 05-29-2019, 07:52 PM
Aviak

I do like the idea of it being the same way as scout/angry. And people helping. Would probably complete fix everything.
Drolgurd 60 Bard Aftermath Born Saturday March 20, 2010 @ 19:53.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people show up for the roll? You’re telling me people log in, roll for the right to do the quest, then stand around and help the winner?

So there might be someone that’s been waiting weeks to win the roll? And people are willing to do this?
No, before now there was no agreement to help the winner. Which can cause a delay if the winner has trouble organizing a small force capable of killing the chief and running back to hand in head before the shit hits the fan.

Sounds like people are trying to change it.
Old 05-30-2019, 03:59 AM
Large Rat

How about being a bit less selfish U.S players ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We , european players , already get screwed on every earthquake (always happens between 3 and 6am)..
And now you lock the 8ring roll at 1.30am..
Old 05-30-2019, 04:08 AM
Sarnak

The irony in that statement gets me, Jaywu.

On live. The Euros did that to the Americans... getting anything to spawn on our times was rare. We had to wake up at 2-5am to raid for YEARS.

Just sayin... Guess its classic =)
Old 05-30-2019, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Can't wait to see if you won't try to move it once it will quake at 2am your time... 24h spawns with no variance makes no sense in eq...
Old 05-30-2019, 04:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaywu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about being a bit less selfish U.S players ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We , european players , already get screwed on every earthquake (always happens between 3 and 6am)..
And now you lock the 8ring roll at 1.30am..
So true we European players never ever have rolls our timezone. And we for sure do not need you guys to reset it to your primetime.

I do not support this player (american) settlement.
Closed Thread