Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't you want to hide the evidence instead of moving it randomly about in plain sight?
there isn't enough information to draw any conclusion, or to even opine on what happened

i just outlined the only 2 scenarios in which that style of execution would not be a war crime, in any likelihood though, its totally a war crime.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Banned

Once someone zip ties u it's really ez to bag and suffocate. That obviously didn't happen to the guy on the bike.

I too would like to know more.

They look like real freshly thawed corpsicles to me tho. Not crisis actors. It's possible Ukrainians posed them. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have time to do that when you’re getting your ass kicked and you need to get across the border before a 6’6” ukrainian lowers a Viking axe into your cranium?

Russia is guilty + dumb & weak (SAD BIGLY), move to resolved
Agreed. Looks hasty. Looks like the guys where camping and there's even a water bottle there. Probably just killed once they surrendered and the Russians moved on after looting.

I'm not saying every Russian lacks honor or integrity. Most seem to tho. And very cowardly. Desperate. Not the good guys. Don't support Putin or his bullshit anymore. You're not doing the Russians or Ukrainian any favors.
Last edited by starkind; 04-03-2022 at 03:12 PM..
Old 04-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there isn't enough information to draw any conclusion, or to even opine on what happened

i just outlined the only 2 scenarios in which that style of execution would not be a war crime, in any likelihood though, its totally a war crime.
How do you know they are even dead?
Old 04-03-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once someone zip ties u it's really ez to bag and suffocate. That obviously didn't happen to the guy on the bike.
Why bother with the trouble of suffocating? That takes time.

Why not just shoot them in the head and be done with it. Also, if bags were used to suffocate some of them, why remove the bag after they are dead? To hide the evidence?
Old 04-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you know they are even dead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I do know that the russians are fucking brutal against civilians in warfare.

I do know that when the soviets stormed their way through germany in 1944, a platoon sized group ran a gang-rape train on my great grandmother and her cousins.

they were the unlucky young german girls among millions of others.

they then immediately married the first americans who would agree to take them out of that hell. one was a master sergeant, my great-grandfather.
Old 04-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I do know that the russians are fucking brutal against civilians in warfare.

I do know that when the soviets stormed their way through germany in 1944, a platoon sized group ran a gang-rape train on my great grandmother and her cousins.

they were the unlucky young german girls among millions of others.

they then immediately married the first americans who would agree to take them out of that hell. one was a master sergeant, my great-grandfather.
I agree with you. The Soviets were brutal to the Germans when they took Berlin, but that was a different time,a much different war and the soviets had just their country invaded by the nazis and were repaying them for what they did to russian civilians

Maybe this is a real massacre in Ukraine, but no blood? Not making any sense man

For all we know after the russians left they zip tied a few civilians, had them lay on the ground, snapped some pics and made a few short videos to throw up on social media

Propaganda is one the most potent weapons of warfare
Old 04-03-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I agree with you. The Soviets were brutal to the Germans when they took Berlin, but that was a different time,a much different war and the soviets had just their country invaded by the nazis and were repaying them for what they did to russian civilians

Maybe this is a real massacre in Ukraine, but no blood? Not making any sense man

For all we know after the russians left they zip tied a few civilians, had them lay on the ground, snapped some pics and made a few short videos to throw up on social media

Propaganda is one the most potent weapons of warfare
russia invaded ukraine under embarassingly false pretenses, because putin is a little bitch.

who gives a flying fuck if ukraine stages some photos? they are WELL WITHIN their rights to wage open warfare however they see fit, if they nuked moscow, the entire world would just shrug and say, "what goes around comes around"

you're dangerously close to simping for putin, you sound like tucker carlson.
Last edited by Trexller; 04-03-2022 at 04:33 PM..
Old 04-03-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
russia invaded ukraine under embarassingly false pretenses, because putin is a little bitch.

who gives a flying fuck if ukraine stages some photos? they are WELL WITHIN their rights to wage open warfare however they see fit, if they nuked moscow, the entire world would just shrug and say, "what goes around comes around"

you're dangerously close to simping for putin, you sound like tucker carlson.
I don't give a shit about Russia or Ukraine

I just don't see any blood lol
Old 04-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't give a shit about Russia or Ukraine
then what are you doing in this thread?
Old 04-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/03/europ...ntl/index.html

Quote:
Bodies of 'executed people' strewn across street in Bucha as Ukraine accuses Russia of war crimes

Corpses of executed people still line the Yabluska street in Bucha. Their hands are tied behind their backs with white 'civilian' rags, they were shot in the back of their heads. So you can imagine what kind of lawlessness they perpetrated here," Bucha mayor Anatoliy Fedoruk told Reuters on Saturday.
Where's the blood?