Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Sarnak

Default Back for another tour of Norrath

Greetings,

I found out last week that P99 will run on my 8-year old MacBook Pro, so I decided to give it a go and have been really impressed so far. I am playing as Sildaen, high elf enchanter of Felwithe. After a good bit of solo exploring and a great group in Crushbone yesterday, I have reached the 13th circle and am currently exploring Antonica. The folks I have met so far have been amazing. The community that has been built here seems fantastic and I am excited about being a part of it.

I am also trying to talk an old friend, the one who got me started in EQ initially, into giving P99 a shot, so with some luck you may see the two of us duoing in Greater Faydark or Everfrost in the not too distant future!
Old 01-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome back!
Plenty of us snowed in that will group up if u need. *shameless plug to other thread here*

I get ya with the solo part though - some peoples schedules do not permit steady grouping in emergencies/rarities/stuff that just happens or hopefully they have back up waiting to join.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

what what? you say you have more stuff to make smoked wood elf? mmmm sooo good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
13th season? You should hit TR in CB, nice xp at the lvl. Well that or gypsy camp in NK, for the xp & pp. I'm in CB this weekend with and alt, always fun.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Hey Daywolf! If I get any more wood elf parts they are definitely yours.

I've been getting the hang of charm soloing in North Ro with the scarabs and it's been going well. I also quested a Stein of Moggok (one of my favorite quests from my previous EQ life) and a couple of Golden Ear Studs from Cubert, as well as crafting myself a nearly full set of raw silk armor. With that plus a couple of generous gear donations of a nice robe (FBR), veil, and a ring, as well as a honey of a deal I got on a Sacrificial Dagger, I at least look much more the part of a fledgling caster.

I should have some time to do some grouping today, so I may indeed head back to Faydwer to revisit CB or perhaps try to find a group in Befallen or maybe Ro. Generally speaking, though, my schedule does indeed make it difficult to do any extended amount of grouping.

Cheers to everyone here as well as those that have said hello in-game!
Closed Thread