Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

what would Kekephee know about red anyway? sad new low when you have to retype what someone said.
Old 10-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Banned

as much as you know about raiding on blue fucktard
Old 10-31-2015, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

I would venture to say I know MORE about playing on Red than Swish knows about raiding on blue, because while Swish has never gotten a single character to a high enough level to raid, I have actually played a Red character

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would venture to say I know MORE about playing on Red than Swish knows about raiding on blue, because while Swish has never gotten a single character to a high enough level to raid, I have actually played a Red character
Swish is easily the worst/most annoying player that plays on this server.
Your a player that contributes nothing to this community besides trying to feel good about your shit life by trolling . You might want to avoid trolling threads like these because players like me will find you irl and gut you like a fuckin fish
Old 10-31-2015, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raided weekly on blue thanks, and didn't shackle myself to a zerg guild like BDA to get targets down...some of the guild chat in your screenshots is really embarrassing btw.
Old 10-31-2015, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

maybe you should actually log in and see numbers swish.. cause you sound retarded.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 10-31-2015, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

What's retarded is that you guys never close recruitment...do you actually bleed that many members that nobody wants to stay?

If I had to wait months to be in with a chance of pixels on my main over someone's 3rd/4th alt I probably wouldn't stay either to be fair.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Duoing in KC basement is not raiding Swish. You know nothing.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:08 PM
Banned

Swish... I know you're flaming to get people rustled, but your BDA insults are just inaccurate. You clearly don't know the raid scene, if anything FAT is the current Zerg force. You clearly don't understand loot council, alts never get shit. This is the best time I've ever seen on p99 for people to get into the raid scene in whatever guild because so many bottlenecks have been removed.

I don't know exactly why I'm responding to you as if you're a real person with real logic and a real ability to think. Often times I see your inane and repetitive posts and think you're like a starved pit bull who eats Freon. But I'm low on sleep and over worked so I forgive myself for approaching you like a civilized person with an ounce of dignity.

I'm asking you to get over it, Swish. Trolling is good stuff and Lord knows I enjoy it, but when a person takes it to the level where they begin to believe their own lies and propaganda, it's time to step back. BDA is a great guild and is a home to many players who like to experience the raid scene when they can. Many of us only play a couple of times a month, myself included. Our leaders have flaws and they are easy targets. But there really isn't the sort of bad blood you constantly seek to engender.

rigorous practice of mantra meditation has led me to approach the world with compassion. It worries me to see someone behave in such an obsessive and toxic manner. Why do you want to hurt people all the time, Swish? I apppreciate you as a creative human and hope you can find a healthy outlet for your energies.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:11 PM
Banned

come on dude, you seriously think people are gonna read that novella?

get real
Closed Thread