Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Banned

The military has a lot of problems with getting qualified people...a lot of it is because of physical problems (fatass weaklings) and pot...

Just start testing the ex-potheads that sign up and let the ones that can stay clean stay.

And maybe a longer term program of exercise and diet for the fatasses that turn up?

This shit could be fixed.

But the military is always the slowest to adapt to changing social norms.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I know, I'm not denying that the right-wing politicians in America would support Article 13.

But so would Neo-Liberals. Hence the EU.

Just another reason why the EU is shit and the UK made the right decision to brexit.
Thanks! That's big of you. I'm leaning more center today myself.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The military thing was a joke dude you couldn’t do physical labor, that’s obvious. You’d cry the first time you broke a toenail
I was going to try to be a military intelligence officer. The military is nice because everyone is treated like a piece of shit from the drill sergeants etc...so you don't get all triggered when some guy gets in your face and tells you you're worthless.

Meanwhile in civilian life, someone is curt with you and you feel like killing them.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
‘Tonight Show’ cancels Norm Macdonald after MeToo comments

The former “Saturday Night Live” cast member told The Hollywood Reporter he was “happy the # MeToo movement had slowed down a little bit.” Macdonald said people used to receive a second chance, but now “there is no forgiveness.”

Macdonald mentioned Louis C.K, who was accused of sexual misconduct, and Barr, who was fired from her show in May.

“There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, “What about the victims?” But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that,” Macdonald said.

Macdonald later tweeted an apology and said he would never “defend their actions."
Maybe we just stop watching these stupid evening shows. I don't -- but other people should probably just unplug from the NY polite society nightly.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it makes you feel any better, you’re right about many of these points. The good thing about “late empire” is the facade of republic will fade and you won’t have to worry about these decisions. The Elect will be making your decisions for you because you couldn’t make he correct ones yourself. Claudius II saved Rome from a decline much more inevitable than the one you predict now. A hero will rise, and he will silence the whiners and crybabies and welfare recipients

As an aside, would you admit that people who worked their way through college and got valuable degrees instead of pursuing law to rob people using state power were actual smarter than you and had a more ethical lifestyle as it pertains to civics? Just curious what responsibility you bear for completely predictable mistakes that you made
really really good. I feel this post on many levels. We can only pray that the facade of the republic is removed and the first Emperor is a Golden one like Aurelius who sets forth the model for a few hundred years of successors.

Quote:
JD I wish I could’ve been your father. You would’ve had college paid for and I would’ve murdered you before I let you become a parasite like a lawyer. You would’ve been a trauma surgeon. Alas, it can never be. But Jesus is your father. You need only submit and serve
lol. God bless this post. My generation struggles deeply with the spiritual truth that is self-sacrifice to serve the Will of the Lord (and also the women who are objectively better people than you)

submit and serve saved my life.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Banned

Militarily speaking "intelligence" attracts tons of spergheads like Chelsea.

So fucking glad I went signal core.

Fuck y'alls.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Banned

I honestly just wanted to get into the CIA and know what was really go on. Perhaps one day gathering enough power to be a bureaucratic player. Unless you are graduated with honors Ivy-League...your best bet is military background.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly just wanted to get into the CIA and know what was really go on. Perhaps one day gathering enough power to be a bureaucratic player. Unless you are graduated with honors Ivy-League...your best bet is military background.
analysts know even less than the operators. u'd just be a cog in a wheel another know-nothing doing dead end work.

the knowers are the elites of which you said yourself you are not. even with a military background you would never rise above your station at the CIA to where you'd be privy to anything.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Militarily speaking "intelligence" attracts tons of spergheads like Chelsea.

So fucking glad I went signal core.

Fuck y'alls.
chelsea is a nothing. hes nothing to me. his access was plebeian

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JD in the military:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread