Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Default TY's I'm Out ^_^

I just made some Iksar Necromancer very happy with a robe of enshroudment, shadowbound boots/gloves, 500pp, and 3 bags of int gear. Meh it was fun, it's a bummer the server pop is too low because everything else was just right. I use to have 7 lvl 60's pre Luclin and two of them were druids. I don't really feel like soloing my way up the ranks again and groups are kinda rare :P. Not to mention that it just takes too long to lvl up. I've become spoiled with faster xp rate. It was fun tho.

Special thanks to Sodapop for that 1k that i churned into about 3k. Great community; I was once again reminded that the best gaming community is Classic EQ Vets. Good luck Norrathians.

/bye
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

So whaddya want a medal?

/obscure?
Old 05-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Someone insert picture of retarded kid whining about classic server.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

From the two replies so far, it's obvious the OP was speaking of in-game community rather than on-forums community.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From the two replies so far, it's obvious the OP was speaking of in-game community rather than on-forums community.
Pff. I guess it was too obscure. I've not had a tussle with anybody here or in game. And I normally say "This is quite classic in that the forums are way worse than the game."

It is sorta silly though for someone to have spent less than a month on the server and go through the drama of a "goodbye" post. That's why I had to rib him =)

The internet seriously needs to agree on which font denotes sarcasm for everybody who has a broken detector.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Banned

damn if you think pop low come to red.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:52 PM
Banned

Nice try Sodapop alt account.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowaGamer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Special thanks to Sodapop for that 1k that i churned into about 3k. Great community; I was once again reminded that the best gaming community is Classic EQ Vets. Good luck Norrathians.

/bye
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
later fool!
<3
Old 05-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowaGamer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh it was fun, it's a bummer the server pop is too low because everything else was just right.
One of, if not the biggest games of the year comes out the when this guy joins and he assumes the population is this low all the time...

OP, take a break and come back in a month or two. Diablo mania will die out, people will get bored, and a good many will be back here. Three of my buddies haven't touched project 1999 since May 15th, but they will all be back in a few weeks.

Or do like me, use this as an opportunity to catch up so that when the population DOES rebound, you don't feel as far behind.
Closed Thread