Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone else notice the major hate boner A/A forum posters have for CSG after the A/A double ban? Sorry we took your mobs, guys. If you need to vent more so that the healing process can begin, that's okay. We won't take it personally.
Large rat status here boys look out. He’s a true forum chronicler lol.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:24 PM
Banned

As a filthy casual someone let me know what CSG stands for?

Is it Cool Story Goy?
Old 11-22-2017, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a filthy casual someone let me know what CSG stands for?

Is it Cool Story Goy?
casuals hit guilds
Old 11-22-2017, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
casuals hit guilds
Nice one. Kind of mean though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

I don't know what the big deal is, just have a main in every guild and you always get loots. My main in Awakened and my main in Aftermath always see eye to eye.

If you're on all batphones in existence just pick whoever assembles fastest. And in between bans, just have another main in a casual guild to mop that up too.

I have so many pixels, capitalism is awesome.
Old 11-22-2017, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would rather silence with facts, because that actually happened. There was a certain AG wizard that coordinated chardok aoe pretty much every morning. His name evades me though. What they did with the plat I have no knowledge of.
That was actually the only thing printed about CSG in this thread that is true, I'll give you that. However you took a nose dive onto bullshit mountain when you claimed it ruined the server. So AG gained xp and loot in Chardok by aoe. So what?
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

This account with 8 posts sure is working over time to polish the turd that is CSG's reputation. Wonder how much they're paying you to propagandize for those rule breaking petition fetishists.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This account with 8 posts sure is working over time to polish the turd that is CSG's reputation. Wonder how much they're paying you to propagandize for those rule breaking petition fetishists.
Anyone who isn't a raging forumaholic knows CSG's actions speak for themselves. If your best attack on me is that I don't post often enough in R&F, that's pretty damn weak. It's not CSG that petitioned you that got you your ban. You did that to yourselves, or rather to each other. Your anger is misplaced.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-22-2017, 06:06 PM
Banned

heebs get a goddamn avatar or im picking one for you
Old 11-22-2017, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
heebs get a goddamn avatar or im picking one for you
Well now I'm actually super curious to know what you would pick for me.
Closed Thread