Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is nobody campaigning for item link removal, duck cancel of spells removed (as on red), and item recharges removed?

Some people run the Luclin models.

Some people use autofire.

I'm all for a classic EverQuest experience but customizing the UI is way better than the Titanium UI.
I have item links in my thread. I'm campaigning for it.

Duck I'll campaign for when you can sit for 9 seconds of a CH, gain that meditate tic and then stand at the end to finish the cast (which is classic). Don't think you can sit properly through cast and still channel or the meditate tick goes poof after your cast (takes the 400 mana + what you gained meditating)... I forget which is the case in red but it's one of those two. I think it eats the med tick though. Last time it was brought up I think devs shot it down on p99 for some reason.

Item recharge is classic. What you have on red is not classic.

Autofire is now bannable and they have detection for it

Luclin models should be removed, not sure how much they can do beyond what they already did though. But models don't add much power. Whereas multiple chat and Hotbutton bars adds a huge amount of power.

We are getting more and more classic by the day. I appreciate your concern though Swish. If you are really concerned though red has way more non-classic issues. Between recharging/clicky cast times, no item loot, global OOC, PvP Global Text, Loot and Scoot. It's all so unclassic it shouldn't have a P99 tag, just a "custom PvP server with old content" tag.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

anyone have a new link to this ui?
Old 07-15-2014, 03:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autofire is now bannable and they have detection for it
nice if true, got a link?
Old 07-15-2014, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone have a new link to this ui?
All the links should still be working. Just checked them. Which one were you trying to download?
Old 07-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unclassic
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All of the extra hotbar/chat button stuff could be accomplished with AutoHotKey or a similar program. Extra hotbars are quality of life, and an incentive for players not to use 3rd party programs to accomplish the same things.

If you don't like the guy's UI or its features, don't use it.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the links should still be working. Just checked them. Which one were you trying to download?
blue off the first mirror maybe its winzip or something says archive is bad
Old 07-15-2014, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue off the first mirror maybe its winzip or something says archive is bad
It downloaded and extracted fine for me. Try the other mirror or download it again and let me know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The other mirror wants me to download a 3rd party app to dl it and i don't fell good doing that it might just do my shitty internet at this hotel
Old 07-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The other mirror wants me to download a 3rd party app to dl it and i don't fell good doing that it might just do my shitty internet at this hotel
It doesnt require you to download the 3rd party app. Wait for the little timer to count down then solve the captcha. A normal web browser link will appear for you.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Got it thanks!
Closed Thread