Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you asked me in which state Roy Moore is located or to name the particular office for which he is or was running I would not be able to answer you. I'm in a really good mood this morning and sexually satisfied well beyond what you're accustomed to.
Roy Moore is a jackass from Alabama who wears a cowboy hat. Even though Alabama is by no stretch of the imagination a western state where that kind of hat is historically justified.

I think that's all you need to know about Roy Moore.

Edit:
Quote:
Moore rejects the theory of evolution, saying "There is no such thing as evolution. That we came from a snake? No, I don’t believe that."[167] In 2010, Moore ran attack ads in the Republican gubernatorial primary against his opponent Bradley Byrne, questioning Byrne's faith on the grounds that he had supported the teaching of evolution while on a local school board.

Moore has been described as holding "virulently anti-gay" beliefs.[166][13] Moore is supportive of laws to make homosexuality illegal, and has argued that same-sex parents are unfit to raise children, that openly gay individuals should not be allowed to serve in government, and that the legitimization of various forms of "sodomy" may cause suffering in the United States.[166][13][194] He believes that homosexuality goes against "the laws of nature" and stated it is comparable with bestiality
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-25-2017 at 05:53 PM..
Old 11-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

People are still entitled to their beliefs (I think.)

The masses succumb to the fallacy that personal beliefs have a direct impact on policy making. I would be suspicious of any politician telling you exactly what you want to hear.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are still entitled to their beliefs (I think.)

The masses succumb to the fallacy that personal beliefs have a direct impact on policy making. I would be suspicious of any politician telling you exactly what you want to hear.
hes a communist but about as close as Ive ever seen was bernie sanders. Hell, he came out as a communist at the beginning. Gotta give the man some credit.
Old 11-25-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Way before our time, but I think Henry Wallace is the gold standard of American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKrIdSPkHI
Old 11-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way before our time, but I think Henry Wallace is the gold standard of American politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKrIdSPkHI
great candidate, ironically the democratic party kept him off the ticket when he tried to run for president in very similar fashion as they did commrade sanders.

terrible joke of a party but fuck anyone that doesnt toe the line eh?

cucknation
Old 11-25-2017, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roy Moore is a jackass from Alabama who wears a cowboy hat. Even though Alabama is by no stretch of the imagination a western state where that kind of hat is historically justified.

I think that's all you need to know about Roy Moore.
Thank you! I needed to learn that before I embarrassed myself in front of people. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

And there are Republicans that were silenced and ousted from the establishment. Like it or not, Ron Paul shamelessly spoke the truth.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
And there are Republicans that were silenced and ousted from the establishment. Like it or not, Ron Paul shamelessly spoke the truth.
if you're responding to me, the irony there is that is what the GOP is, the democratic party is suposed to be the yang to that ying, not another ying. The two party system doesnt work if both are corrupt and self serving.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you're responding to me, the irony there is that is what the GOP is, the democratic party is suposed to be the yang to that ying, not another ying. The two party system doesnt work if both are corrupt and self serving.
woke

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-25-2017, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The two party system doesnt work if both are corrupt and self serving.
Or working as intended?
Closed Thread