Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's really just become nasty here.

Yes, yes it has.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Kobold

I don't understand the complaints here. The server created rules to govern the raid scene to reduce the amount of gm attention necessary to deal with disputes regarding raid disruption and kill stealing and ninja looting. Everyone praised the work out into these raid rules that gave everyone a fair chance to compete on a level playing field for the majority of raid targets. But now people are complaining that competing is just too much of a time investment and everyone should just get uncontested access to everything? My only complaint about the raid scene is that sleeper is awake so I will never get to see sleepers tomb the way it was before.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I own a house, make 80k+ a year, just bought a 40k truck and my girlfriend and her daughter live with me. Yet ive lead multiple guilds and been very successful in that aspect. Hmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd like to hear from spyder73 on this. double-dog dare you buddy.
*Twitches nervously while giggling to himself *

*Stares at the 'C' button but cant make himself hit it*
Old 05-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For CT: Keep eyes on track, keep eyes on their kiter, keep eyes on their AOE group. Once swarm is pulled into their AOE group tag in CT and pull to your raid. You will get a few adds, kill this quick. Focus on CT. If they drop their train and it agros your raid its a train. Threaten to petition, they will concede or face a 10 day.
That is why P2002 is great. Luclin is out with POP upcoming enjoy your velious phat loot.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep not true at all. On weekends a lot of people spend over 10 hours tracking. I know back in Kunark I put in 18 hours in a row once
I actually saved a quote you made during Kunark saying how we were going to get "dominated in Velious," just to give me a little motivation to kick that ass. Thanks for that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually saved a quote you made during Kunark saying how we were going to get "dominated in Velious," just to give me a little motivation to kick that ass. Thanks for that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The shit talking was real. Motivated both sides at the time because of the length of Kunark I imagine. Most of that stuff was to troll though if I posted it in RNF. I used to love when that person in your guild would spend hours making graphs to show what you guys killed and post em in RNF. I don't think he ever grasped that all RNF posts were made just to make people react.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

ya tmo was one heapin pile of garbage that last year of kunark or so.

felt like i got duped when i joined TMO. most the good players left and i got stuck in this guild of bad players and warmbodies

if it wasnt for nalken we'd have been on BDA level
Old 05-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For CT: Keep eyes on track, keep eyes on their kiter, keep eyes on their AOE group. Once swarm is pulled into their AOE group tag in CT and pull to your raid. You will get a few adds, kill this quick. Focus on CT. If they drop their train and it agros your raid its a train. Threaten to petition, they will concede or face a 10 day.
Stop leaking the play book
Old 05-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand the complaints here. The server created rules to govern the raid scene to reduce the amount of gm attention necessary to deal with disputes regarding raid disruption and kill stealing and ninja looting. Everyone praised the work out into these raid rules that gave everyone a fair chance to compete on a level playing field for the majority of raid targets. But now people are complaining that competing is just too much of a time investment and everyone should just get uncontested access to everything? My only complaint about the raid scene is that sleeper is awake so I will never get to see sleepers tomb the way it was before.
no, you missed the point. millennials are entitled to free loot. The GMs are wrong and they need to make it so you can just use slash commands and spawn your hard earned (you did install the game right? that was difficult enough) pixels.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya tmo was one heapin pile of garbage that last year of kunark or so.

felt like i got duped when i joined TMO. most the good players left and i got stuck in this guild of bad players and warmbodies

if it wasnt for nalken we'd have been on BDA level
I'm sorry, but I had fun having you in guild at least. Yeah that last year I was just taking everything I could on my ranger so I could do Velious solo.

Windstriker, Sky cloak, Epics, Sword of Rile.

Thanks TMO.
Closed Thread