Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Default Instant Clickies

Is there a low end / cheaper option for "Casting Time: Instant" equipment? Looking to bypass the global cooldown timer. The effect doesn't matter much, though I'd prefer if it wasn't a negative spell (damaging to HP or stats).

Still learning a lot of the equipment. So far the cheapest one I've seen is along the lines of the Shrunken Goblin Skull earring but I find it hard to believe there isn't a 100-500pp alternative that I just don't know about. If I can obtain it myself, that's even better. (~lv. 25)
Old 11-21-2017, 03:40 PM
Orc

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kromzek_Surveyor_Scope
Old 11-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Fire Giant

You're my hero. I'm assuming that's on the cheaper end since the wiki doesn't have a price chart for it.

Thank you!
Old 11-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're my hero. I'm assuming that's on the cheaper end since the wiki doesn't have a price chart for it.

Thank you!
Like ~50pp. If you can't find one pm me, I can give you one later today for free [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2017, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Which class do you need the clicky for? There are some class specific ones (sow boots for shm, insid Rod for enc, etc)

https://wiki.project1999.com/Star_of_Eyes (effect usable by all classes from inv)
The quest is a bit of a pain in the ass but deffo worth it and a lot better than Scope
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 11-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Banned

honestly you should be banned if you use clickies
Old 11-21-2017, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

I still use Kromzek Surveyor Scope on my druid and it's annoying (makes you look forward so can mess with your vision) but useable from inventory and cheap as nuts.

Star of Eyes is amazing and the rest of stuff I won't mention are probably a little bit more intense.
Last edited by mefdinkins; 11-21-2017 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-21-2017, 05:32 PM
Aviak

Star of Eyes is the answer

It's the result of this quest https://wiki.project1999.com/Tarton%27s_Wheel

Depends on your class how easy it will be to get. Being able to cast enduring breath is necessary for a few of the rods. Although it's not terribly hard to get that buff from someone (carry Fish Scales!). Beyond that invis would be a real help, and invis vs. undead even more so.

The hardest rod to get is the one in guk. If you have never killed a frog you can skip down to the undead side without invis, otherwise you'll need it to get to past the live frogs. Then you'll need IVU to get down to the hand room. Finally, you'll need BOTH if the hand room is popped as the hand is not undead but there's a dead frog in the room with him. When I did this on an enchanter I used IVU to find a friendly necro down there and he cast invis on me so I had both types of invisibility at once. You might get lucky and the hand is not up.

Some of the other underwater rods are lightly guarded by goblins, invis will be enough to get by them. And I wanna say the Everfrost one has some skeletons pathing around that are level 20ish.
Last edited by port9001; 11-21-2017 at 05:35 PM..
Old 11-21-2017, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring or Kromzek Surveyor Scope are your best bets. Downside is the earring has no stats and must be equipped and Scope has the annoying zoom in effect.

It's not ideal to have an instant clicky that requires something to be targeted (e.g., Rod of Insidious Glamour, Star of Eyes, etc) in addition to the dedicated inventory slot you need to keep open.
Last edited by Faiding; 11-21-2017 at 06:02 PM..
Old 11-21-2017, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

But why the need for instant clickies? Do they serve a function besides their intended use?
Closed Thread