Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the xp pen removed right at launch? I thought it came with the epic revamp a few months in.
Bob, I think it was like 4 months into Velious?
Old 08-26-2013, 07:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yea...I hear all my friends and co-workers going on and on about how they can't wait to spend their next two-week vacation in beautiful....Spokane. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully they don't want to spend them in Seattle either. Two-week vacation? Give me some place with great weather and a relaxing culture.

Although if nothing else we could all agree that Seattle or Spokane...Washington is the place to be amiright?

Oh and Wenuven welcome to the server.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:53 PM
VIP / Contributor

Avoid MacroQuest and ShowEQ too. Those are two very fast ways of losing all your hard work.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hopefully they don't want to spend them in Seattle either. Two-week vacation? Give me some place with great weather and a relaxing culture.
If Seattle keeps having summers like we did this year, I cant think of a place I'd rather be. It was wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Avoid MacroQuest and ShowEQ too. Those are two very fast ways of losing all your hard work.
Duly noted! I read over the rules and am very pleased with the policies you have here. I think they are key to a successful EQ environment. So happy that there are some competent and hard-working GMs here!
Old 08-26-2013, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Seattle keeps having summers like we did this year, I cant think of a place I'd rather be. It was wonderful!
Very much this. Can't beat a good washington summer.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Closed Thread