Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Safe zones are what ruined eq pvp. I hate you Elderan
Old 08-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
FACT One guild farming all high lvl content and locking other player's out has caused more server's to die in MMO's than anything else.
Except on Veeshan we killed everything for years. No one got a dragon kill but FOH until well into Velious. Yet there were 2k people a night on. In almost all cases one guild dominated the high end content, yet the servers still had high population.

Quote:
When your guild has contributed more to the server's low pop and you blindly and illogically ignore that fact I doubt you know what will help the server.
It all depends on perception. If you come to this server and expect to kill raid mobs and don't join Nihilum then you are most likely going to quit. Sure this is Nihilums fault, but it would be the fault of any guild who was on top.

Quote:
FACT there have been more posts about resist coding and instant clicks than any other subject about population here.

In RL when people keep discussing the same thing and asking for the same thing we call that a statistic. It's how poll's are formed and facts established.
Sure it is a big topic, and it needs to be addressed. However its the single most complicated issue they could possibly address. I am thinking better bang for the buck so to speak. They could spend months on changes resist or spend hours on changing something else which would bring in tons of people also.

Quote:
What your suggesting is conjecture based on nothing but your opinion.
I base my opinion on 17 years of hardcore MMO experience. I also have 13 years of software development experience in the professional world. I know how to prioritize things and what makes for the best effect.

I never say anything without facts to back it up.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FACT One guild farming all high lvl content and locking other player's out has caused more server's to die in MMO's than anything else.

When your guild has contributed more to the server's low pop and you blindly and illogically ignore that fact I doubt you know what will help the server.

FACT there have been more posts about resist coding and instant clicks than any other subject about population here.

In RL when people keep discussing the same thing and asking for the same thing we call that a statistic. It's how poll's are formed and facts established.

What your suggesting is conjecture based on nothing but your opinion.
GO PLAY A GAME WITH INSTANCES U FAGGOT

edit: i suggest ff14 gud game
Old 08-29-2013, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

tough talk coming from the guy who ran to a guild more than twice the size of any other so he could sit in zones with only friendlies.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Sarnak

This is pretty much what is wrong with the server and what needs to happen to fix it.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

dunno dawg I was on the losing side the majority of my time here and I didnt take to the forums crying for variance so we would get a better shot @ naggy, I manned up and tried 2 get people together to kill nilly, and ALLEGEDLY may have trained them.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno dawg I was on the losing side the majority of my time here and I didnt take to the forums crying for variance so we would get a better shot @ naggy, I manned up and tried 2 get people together to kill nilly, and ALLEGEDLY may have trained them.
Your the only one crying about blue shit and variance which this post has literally nothing to do with. Like variance would do a damn thing when you guys just use hack compiles to know when every mob is up in the world anyways, and mirc the info off the dummy account running it so you don't get caught derp you guys don't even hide it well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GO PLAY A GAME WITH INSTANCES U FAGGOT

edit: i suggest ff14 gud game
Your the best geared warrior on the server and you need a soulfire and trak's tooth just to kill anyone. And you beg for help even when faced with lvl 52's.

If anyone here is a faggot it's the man in your mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except on Veeshan we killed everything for years. No one got a dragon kill but FOH until well into Velious. Yet there were 2k people a night on. In almost all cases one guild dominated the high end content, yet the servers still had high population.
Veeshan was a blue server!!! That literally has no relevance to what were talking about I feel like your having a different discussion than the rest of us.

P.S. This is too Sirken often I've heard you say you need to sift through the Bs on post's to get to any real facts or good suggestions, well if you take a look at most threads, It's a lot of people making sense and 10 Nihilum shitting up the thread with nonsense, so if you want to easy read important stuff throw them on ignore.
Last edited by Syft; 08-29-2013 at 12:41 PM..
Old 08-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Banned

The trak teeth used by multiple nihi a night, ruins servers pvp

fact
Old 08-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Banned

golem wand and trak tooth not comparable, not even in the slightest
Old 08-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Banned

People were busy doing other things than farming Kunark for years re: consumables. Deal with it.

Epics are already reported with evidence.

Resist of the shit is a big duh.
Closed Thread