Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 02:00 AM
Banned

Lmao that it took this community to see through the fire giant known as op. Could smell it though his posts when Green launched a year ago. Y'all slow asfk.

Ps op ur a huge fay gate
Old 12-02-2020, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao that it took this community to see through the fire giant known as op.
I take personal offense to this.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-02-2020, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLSiPBiGsIpReDSiPGrEeNsIp
reported for XPing in a zone
Guilty as charged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDPlayer
Your passive aggressive whining about the quest XP is the saddest thing I’ve seen on these forums. And that’s obviously saying something given the characters who have been on here since inception lol
As a fellow Norrathian historian I appreciate the high accolades you lavish upon me and your explicit use of a superlative to describe my personage. Point noted. Accolades accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooljin <B-Team>
There is basis for the accusations, Mr. Cornelius J. Elflawyer, Esq. You brag about zone disruption and exploits and even post pictures of it. Any accusations by Baler of zone disruption are not baseless at all.

Keep scribbling on that paper napkin, dude. Unbelievable.
*elf posts photo of pet savagely killing 1 mob. B-Teamer thinks this constitutes zone disruption and exploitation of game mechanics* Idiocy noted. Point taken. Never trust a B-Teamer to make a judgment call in elven court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartexxus <B-Teamer>
oh my god this kid just found out about brazier and thinks he's fucking einstein

wait until this moron hears about dragon teeth. expect another 'visionary' post then.
You're late to the game. Been there, done that Lack of awareness on elven current events, noted. Point taken. Never trust a B-Teamer to be on the elven news. Must be another ENN watcher. I get my news from independent, roaming bards *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToldMeToBeANecroSoIWentNecroBeHappyAlready
You can't fix stupid.
Awesome is as awesome does. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mostly PSA about the convenience of using fire ele clicky. Couldn't resist the poke at quest exp debacle. Not RnF material. Mostly about awesomeness of fire ele, but you have to give cool ideas a context in which to exist to be meaningful.
No, it’s not. We’re not children, and there’s no need to elflawyer this. You’re ranting about how unfair it is that you had to wait 30 days to add another silly link to your sig. Ranting is fine, there’s a whole forum for it! But it’s not this forum.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

Is this the third topic about him being upset that his quest item hoarding got punished.

Maybe mods should just gag him at this point.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:37 AM
Sarnak

Hmm, unrelated, but do you still see threads posted by people you have on ignore? Asking for a friend.

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 12-02-2020, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the third topic about him being upset that his quest item hoarding got punished.

Maybe mods should just gag him at this point.
At least the third. This one annoys me more than most since this rant comes at the very end of the delay. It’s also annoying that he’s trying the whole, “I’m not mad! I’m actually laughing [about Braziers! Ha! Ha!]” defense for this absurd situation.

Castle, you did an exploit, the devs overreacted, and the whole thing will be behind us in like four days. Move on, or at least rant and flame about this dead horse in the proper forum.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, unrelated, but do you still see threads posted by people you have on ignore? Asking for a friend.
Yes. Ask how I know.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:52 AM
Banned

Grats in half exp on all those mobs your pet out damages you on. Also this is only good til lvl 20 or so. A PL can be bought and you’ll go MUCH MuCH faster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats in half exp on all those mobs your pet out damages you on. Also this is only good til lvl 20 or so. A PL can be bought and you’ll go MUCH MuCH faster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, someone who knows what they're doing can PL any class 1-20 in ~1 hour

Which makes me wonder why people aren't selling more powerleveling services while quest exp is turned off. I did some free PLing on green with a naked erudite 50 necro, netting people 6-11% exp per kill. *shrug*
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread