Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 04:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord relax. I could not possibly care less how you identify sexually, it's a free country, and I don't believe in bullying people or making fun of them for who they are. I also don't believe in withholding criticism when somebody makes an absolutely absurd claim, like the one you made that evolutionary biology is somehow not a respected, widely tested and centuries-long field of study. That is an absurd premise. I'll mark this post down under 4d chess trolling because I can't believe you mean it. Dispense with the anger, it's not helping.
I think you think "evolutionary biology" is the same as biology, with evolution. No wonder you are confused.

Evolutionary Biology is a not a centuries-old field, but roughly and merely a subdiscipline which seeks to make arguments for the selection pressures that influenced the evolutionary process. Wiki says it emerged in the 30s, I was thinking more like 70s because I do think Dawkins popularized it as a discipline (yeah 80s even). Hard scientists tend to chuckle at e-bio grads, as they could have obtained a sturdier education but opted for softer classes. A typical courseload goes into the 200s-300s level in biology, but offloads the more stringent chemistry courses which serve to filter out "real" science undergrads for English, communication, and technical writing skills. Generally an e-bio graduate is someone who washed out of Organic Chemistry and had to downgrade their degree one step closer to liberal arts. In short, an evolutionary biologist is no molecular biologist, chemical engineer, medical doctor, etc but something approaching a science communicator in practice. Like Bill Nye or something.

In pop science, the only purpose Evolutionary Biology serves is to deliver cute narratives about biology infused with politics, a la what Freud did for psychology. You're way off and you're also a prick, so eat shit. You said "my identity depends on" this (no idea why it would btw, in fact I modified my biology to be more in line with my identity so nah exact opposite), so I'm not buying your backpedaling from being downright vicious. Or pretending that I'm the one who brought my identity up. I dont need to know whats in ur pants!!! Classic. Knowing you do have a sense of shame makes this an extra big Yikes Dude.

As for the gender stuff, you brought it up. And we both know why. I did not take gender studies. I have degrees in molecular biology and neuroscience from an elite institution and taught you something about detecting grifters and separating them from pros. And your comeback is "your a tranny". You are a low-info, low-IQ, vicious poster. I'm right and you are wrong while being abject pondscum. If you don't like being what you are, be nicer and maybe listen up the next time I dunk you on politics too.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-02-2020 at 05:02 AM..
Old 12-02-2020, 04:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're shipping your kids from a high earning White state to Texas to escape the gay

so no, not you
It’s like your jealous of people that decided to keep their testicles.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s like your jealous of people that decided to keep their testicles.
just so glad you bred
Old 12-02-2020, 05:00 AM
Fire Giant

The shits an abomination. Always has been. Always will be. Male and male did not go with Noah into the ark. Male and (true) FEmale. Female like the Almighty made them.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:00 AM
Banned

that's a wiki-secured dunk. locked in. bring a stretcher
Old 12-02-2020, 05:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The shits an abomination. Always has been. Always will be. Male and male did not go with Noah into the ark. Male and (true) FEmale. Female like the Almighty made them.
even David made eunuchs for the court. and snipped baby dicks. The very same blood magic you worship. I like it too and have a place at his side, while you're happy in the field with your snipped dick. tell you what tho, if we ever have to pile into mines and rebreed the world like in Strangelove i'll stay on the surface with you and the rest of the content farmers. unless called
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-02-2020 at 05:22 AM..
Old 12-02-2020, 05:27 AM
Banned

Hey Kitten. I get manic too and go on rants about nonsense. Try logging off.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:53 AM
Fire Giant

He knows the shit is an abomination that's why he 1. brags about being a manwoman and 2. goes emo when confronted about the Word of God.
Old 12-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did I say they don't? That's not exactly what I'm talking about.

Watch the clip that is played at 8:16 in this. If you don't find any issue at all with what is happening in this school I'm not sure what to say.

Link should skip right to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imb7TyVhwQ8&t=496

These people are deranged. It's not the job of an educator to teach students what to think, especially not 8 year olds. They are supposed to teach them *how* to think. And it doesn't help that they all have the most irritatingly retarded sounding airhead valley girl accents.
we're doomed
Old 12-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who has been all over the US, grew up in an extremely wealthy (and Republican) part of California, and moved to South Carolina for graduate school, be careful that you're not idealizing this place.

Texas was a slave state, and it shows today... demographically... The deep south is essentially an apartheid state. While there are no physical walls, there are economic and institutional ones. The result is vast swathes of urban and rural decay that you need to be at least moderately wealthy to avoid.

In my opinion, having lived in both, Southern states are quite simply poorly run. Republicans do not know how to govern, and even if they did, they are incapable of producing enough revenue to do it properly, because conservatives have been hilariously duped into believing that the taxation that fuels public services is evil. Be ready for crumbling infrastructure, terrible roads, and shitty schools. Of course you won't agree but that's my biased perspective.

I hope you are wealthy. Parts of the South, as well as parts of Texas, can be affordable. But they are affordable for a reason. Be ready for your kids to get gangbanged and have classmates dancing on their desks unless you can afford to send them to a private school or place yourself in a higher COL area. Who knows though, if you're coming from rural Washington, it might not be so different.

If you're a Trump supporter you'll probably love it. Be ready for endless conversations about trucks, deer hunting, guns, and other riveting topics.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread