Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in as a troll SK, dinged 2 and HT'd the first undercon i saw.

Saw big Kunkkle went to say hi to him he and his red con palls killed me, SS'd it and posted on the forums.

I then saw some dude killing a rat so i decided i could not let that stand and started attacking him, the rat died we jousted for about 10 min then decided our troll regen was way to powerfull for noobie short swords, we decided to group with a 3rd and killed many a fungus man.

After a while we went to check out guk entrance for yellow cons and found big knukkle and 6 red con pals zoing out of lguk. they attacked, we zoned in. My wife called me a nerd so i pluged.

all in all a pretty cookie cutter red day, am i right?

Today i think i will reroll a new noobie zone
You should post your adventures Porgat-style with pics.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Hah a murderous Porgat! Someone should.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:46 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It was fun. Made an ogre SK and found it pretty easy to solo up to level 6 and be fully noob equipped. Then couldn't find any healers to group with and got stuck. Got into a few sparring matches with another ogre around town.

Decided to try out a half-elf bard and found myself in Qeynos. That love poem quest gave some really good xp and I was level 3 before leaving town. But I had no money. Decided to try the sewers because the newbie area was overcamped. Looted 2 of those gator earrings and decided to try for the HP ring. Got ambushed by that high level skelie that you find down there at times. Couldn't retrieve corpse because of same skelie and a PKer. Decided to try something else.

Made a Barb Shaman. Found out the newbie area is pretty hard to start in. All the mobs were yellow con to me. Made a friend and we went about slaying the beasties. Made good progress after that. Friend got ganked by some mage while trying to sell.
Heard about some elves in the area of BB. Went to investigate and xp there but they were gone by time we arrived. Grouped up with guy who ganked my naked bard earlier. Had some fun in BB. Nother new guy in group pulled too many mobs and died while the rest of us ran for the zone. Group broke up.

Found a few mob pathing bugs. Found out there can be more than 1 soloist(wouldn't that make it a dualist or something?) stalking Halas. Lots of fun had. Looking forward to my next adventure.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone dumb enough to get caught with MQ etc yet? I had a bet on first day, doubtful I won it though.
I'd be suprised not to see it. I always hated being a ranger tracker and getting racked perfectly b every oher class. Kind of ruined the need for Ranger/Drood tracking in pvp.

I do hope stric fines for it or noone uses it because it ruins the element of suprise.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestdweller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was fun. Made an ogre SK and found it pretty easy to solo up to level 6 and be fully noob equipped. Then couldn't find any healers to group with and got stuck. Got into a few sparring matches with another ogre around town.

Decided to try out a half-elf bard and found myself in Qeynos. That love poem quest gave some really good xp and I was level 3 before leaving town. But I had no money. Decided to try the sewers because the newbie area was overcamped. Looted 2 of those gator earrings and decided to try for the HP ring. Got ambushed by that high level skelie that you find down there at times. Couldn't retrieve corpse because of same skelie and a PKer. Decided to try something else.

Made a Barb Shaman. Found out the newbie area is pretty hard to start in. All the mobs were yellow con to me. Made a friend and we went about slaying the beasties. Made good progress after that. Friend got ganked by some mage while trying to sell.
Heard about some elves in the area of BB. Went to investigate and xp there but they were gone by time we arrived. Grouped up with guy who ganked my naked bard earlier. Had some fun in BB. Nother new guy in group pulled too many mobs and died while the rest of us ran for the zone. Group broke up.

Found a few mob pathing bugs. Found out there can be more than 1 soloist(wouldn't that make it a dualist or something?) stalking Halas. Lots of fun had. Looking forward to my next adventure.
Fun read. Love poem quest? Bards...
Old 09-29-2011, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe2k5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be suprised not to see it. I always hated being a ranger tracker and getting racked perfectly b every oher class. Kind of ruined the need for Ranger/Drood tracking in pvp.

I do hope stric fines for it or noone uses it because it ruins the element of suprise.
Kind of ruins the server and the population too.
Closed Thread