Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should the same line of dots stack with each other?
Yes 44 47.31%
No 42 45.16%
Not Sure 7 7.53%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Were talking away, I don't know what I'm to say, I'll say it anyway.
Todays another day to find you shying away. I'll be coming for you love, okay?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the thread in the bug forums or do your own research. How many more sources do we need to cite for you to be convinced? Is it not enough to have direct quotes from multiple PvP Shamans from classic, citations from credible sources such as Shaman's Crucible, and dozens of references to Shaman dot stacking on various player-driven sites.

What is YOUR proof? You are relying on ONE vaguely written patch note that mentions neither Shaman nor Shaman DoTs. Druids and Necros are both specifically talked about in multiple locations whereas Shaman have never been mentioned. Why? Because it was common fucking knowledge to everyone that played a Shaman. Pick any website commonly used back in ~2000 and try to not find any posts that say Shaman dots stack. Think of it like a challenge.
You guys finally got your heads out of eachothers asses and provided VALID information from castersrealm a publically known good source. About time, what took so long? Do REAL research the first time and you won't need two 7 page threads.

Thanks for finally taking the time to do actual research that matters, from a source that matters, and not quoting leveling guide 101.

Just sayin.
Closed Thread