Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Banned

sorry I don't take scripture written down on paper by desert madmen as scientific fact or damning evidence. wut else u got for me big boy ?
Old 07-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry I don't take scripture written down on paper by desert madmen as scientific fact or damning evidence. wut else u got for me big boy ?
QFT QFBurt
Old 07-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a comment related to the content regardless of your opinion of the source? And would you submit to God alone, do good, and seek forgiveness?
Old 07-06-2016, 05:48 PM
Banned

"damn my eyes, ur just another mirage" -muhammed
Old 07-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Banned

Wot is going on in this thread now?

Can we get back to insulting each others looks; pvp records; the lack of a vuulak death; and hot pockets plz.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, but not if you're serious. You will stand before God and the Prophet you insult. What will you say if you're even allowed to speak? And if you doubt then you're assuming from ignorance and conjecture is foolish.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
21:41 And messengers before you were mocked, but those who ridiculed were then surrounded by that which they mocked!

21:42 Say: "Who can protect you during the night and the day from the Almighty?" No, they are turning away from the remembrance of their Lord.

21:43 Or do they have gods that will protect them from Us? They cannot help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.

21:44 It was Us who gave luxury to these and their fathers, until they grew old with age. Do they not see that We come to the land and reduce it from its edges? Will they be able to win?

21:45 Say: "I am merely warning you with the inspiration." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are being warned.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/winnerwinnerchickendinner~
Old 07-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny, but not if you're serious. You will stand before God and the Prophet you insult. What will you say if you're even allowed to speak? And if you doubt then you're assuming from ignorance and conjecture is foolish.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
21:41 And messengers before you were mocked, but those who ridiculed were then surrounded by that which they mocked!

21:42 Say: "Who can protect you during the night and the day from the Almighty?" No, they are turning away from the remembrance of their Lord.

21:43 Or do they have gods that will protect them from Us? They cannot help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.

21:44 It was Us who gave luxury to these and their fathers, until they grew old with age. Do they not see that We come to the land and reduce it from its edges? Will they be able to win?

21:45 Say: "I am merely warning you with the inspiration." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are being warned.
Yeah, and with that i'll be reporting you to the tip line. Fire comes.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

reported to rogean and the fbi
Old 07-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

That looks like a radical interpretation of Islam to me. We got a live one boys.

Hopefully the letterman get on top of this snake and head off another Vyrenoth.

U see this ( points to chest tattoo with shirt off) ???

it means NOT WELCOME

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread