Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe u shud look into having a job delivered to u
Lol? Damn this kid is rustled. Must be really mad at his own life/work. Does not seem happy. Seek help b4 macequesting.

That said I have a great job and play EQ from work whenever I want

We're u thinking of Retti maybe?

Jupe: I have 50-60ish RA%, sure I'm an asset but they do stuff just fine when I can't login.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there should be a chart of hyper-immersion levels with "quoting banksy on forums" somewhere near the top

i think you should reserve yourself to the idea that no one cares or will ever care about this server's future enough to make it objectively attractive anymore (one could argue if that was ever the case) and to just have what fun you can while it's still here

we don't like what thunderdome stands for (you yourself, while in the minority feel in game / online behavior matters), but at this point cucking TD is not even that salient anymore. the potential for pvp over miniscule kunark bullshit is far more interesting and fun than the easily griefable velious content you're commonly fucking with. blueflower agrees, tune agrees.

just gotta accept that we'll all be sloggin' through this shit to make incremental gains, at best.

we have, and it's been a blast. you login during our raids exclusively. we login during our raids exclusively. GMs login never exclusively. pretty simple setup. couple hours of a fuckfest, log off til the next one.

we'll probably (hopefully) never kill vyemm or vulak again, and i couldn't be more pleased about it.

can hit me up on TZT if u wanna chat, pal. i only came here because i was asked. this place is a shithole.

love you
yeah not sure who you are trying to convince with the whole " don't care if we kill vulak or vyemm again" act when your guild leader is spamming the forum with threads trying to make rules so you guys can raid lol
Old 01-24-2017, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there should be a chart of hyper-immersion levels with "quoting banksy on forums" somewhere near the top

i think you should reserve yourself to the idea that no one cares or will ever care about this server's future enough to make it objectively attractive anymore (one could argue if that was ever the case) and to just have what fun you can while it's still here

we don't like what thunderdome stands for (you yourself, while in the minority feel in game / online behavior matters), but at this point cucking TD is not even that salient anymore. the potential for pvp over miniscule kunark bullshit is far more interesting and fun than the easily griefable velious content you're commonly fucking with. blueflower agrees, tune agrees.

just gotta accept that we'll all be sloggin' through this shit to make incremental gains, at best.

we have, and it's been a blast. you login during our raids exclusively. we login during our raids exclusively. GMs login never exclusively. pretty simple setup. couple hours of a fuckfest, log off til the next one.

we'll probably (hopefully) never kill vyemm or vulak again, and i couldn't be more pleased about it.

can hit me up on TZT if u wanna chat, pal. i only came here because i was asked. this place is a shithole.

love you
Good summation of the server. We're circling the drain folks. Get your kicks while you can, and stop caring about how other people spend their time on the box.

I for one am thankful that I even have people to fight - Wasn't that long ago Tempest was the only guild on the box, and the only people I had to kill were my own guildmates.

It could be worse, and it probably will be. We'll be back to Duke era 36 pop at primetime someday, because the staff clearly has no interest in helping our community thrive.

Wellp cya in the peak
Last edited by shokar; 01-24-2017 at 06:54 PM..
Old 01-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was nobody to pvp and no reason to pvp until a couple of months ago when TD began this vendetta against apex. You guys kept to yourselves, epidemic left for zek and we didn't want to go trouncing newbies in rags. Now you guys roll up pumping your chests because you won a few skirmishes on the coattails of Quil and the bama boys. Maybe next time don't train/pvp your allies when they are trying to make some incremental gains and we can keep the festivities going for a bit longer.
Well, with this post and the other it makes for a good laugh. Tune is so anti-train and wants dispelling raid targets to be illegal. But hes out busting discipline harmtouch on bard kited trains to get mobs into summoning range to kill the bard.

I thought it was hilarious here tune is trying to white knight, and change the server rules for his favor while abusing them at the same time.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, with this post and the other it makes for a good laugh. Tune is so anti-train and wants dispelling raid targets to be illegal. But hes out busting discipline harmtouch on bard kited trains to get mobs into summoning range to kill the bard.

I thought it was hilarious here tune is trying to white knight, and change the server rules for his favor while abusing them at the same time.
Ogrok does the same shit on onigumo, only when he zones in he is naked and usually gets dunked before he is successful, tune at least zoned in on his main. Good thing you guys chased after me.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Reading this board makes me feel great about my life choices.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

ya @Deillion cuz a SK doing it is much much worse right. Not like they cant FD right away and avoid a death. Sanchez took off and cheetah'd towards CT soon as i backstabbed him at entrance. I tbagged ur corpse after u died at temple, smell deetz nutz. anyway who cares, it will never stop on either side. so arguing is moot. thanks for reading, love you.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya @Deillion cuz a SK doing it is much much worse right. Not like they cant FD right away and avoid a death. Sanchez took off and cheetah'd towards CT soon as i backstabbed him at entrance. I tbagged ur corpse after u died at temple, smell deetz nutz. anyway who cares, it will never stop on either side. so arguing is moot. thanks for reading, love you.
I teabagged your corpse at west wall then looted an aon.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:36 PM
Banned

lot of posts i did not read itt
Old 01-25-2017, 10:06 PM
Banned

didn't read any of this but the servers dead so the only victory is logging in to grief the other four remaining players

oh who the fuck am i kidding ill be farming bugs in sebilis
Closed Thread