Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draulius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Blue player something I envy Red players for is the RP potential. You could raise your faction with an obscure group of mobs and gank whoever tries to kill them. And many other things. It sounds like good fun.

Do any players do things like this? The server isn't nearly as populated so I find it unlikely, and I figure people come here to PVP and not RP. Still some good RP potential though that Blue lacks in comparison.
People will faction with all sorts of NPC's and use them as shields in pvp.

Ring of Scale / Venril Sathir / Plane of Mischief / Legion of Cabilis / Thurgadin / Kael / Skyshrine / North Freeport / etc..

Alliance neck for faction in Siren's Grotto

There's no roleplay however.. you'd need to import some bluebies for that kind of interaction to occur.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ring of Scale / Venril Sathir / Plane of Mischief / Legion of Cabilis / Thurgadin / Kael / Skyshrine / North Freeport / etc..

There's no roleplay however.. you'd need to import some bluebies for that kind of interaction to occur.
yes, just what we want, edward and bella cullen RPing over here.

KEEP THAT SHIT ON BLUE. lol. fucking wierdo's.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draulius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Blue player something I envy Red players for is the RP potential.
RP and PvP, those don't mix, specially not on red99.

RPers want to enjoy lore, put themselves in the characters shoes and immerse themselves (I celebrate your diversity).

PvPers on red... I'm Canadian so I mean this in the nicest way possible, but a good portion of these people are trying to compensate for things. It's not able playing a game, it's about feeling inadequate in RL and having a place where they can pretend to have some worth/value or significance. You have drug addicts, poor people, socially inept Asperger types....

Lot of these people aren't looking to immerse themselves in their chars, they are looking to feel significant in an otherwise insignificant life. They don't play for fun so much, but because it's the only recognition and sense of value they get. You don't log into a 20 year old elf sim with 39 other people to talk shit and grief people as a high school science teacher because you're happy with your life.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RP and PvP, those don't mix, specially not on red99.

RPers want to enjoy lore, put themselves in the characters shoes and immerse themselves (I celebrate your diversity).

PvPers on red... I'm Canadian so I mean this in the nicest way possible, but a good portion of these people are trying to compensate for things. It's not able playing a game, it's about feeling inadequate in RL and having a place where they can pretend to have some worth/value or significance. You have drug addicts, poor people, socially inept Asperger types....

Lot of these people aren't looking to immerse themselves in their chars, they are looking to feel significant in an otherwise insignificant life. They don't play for fun so much, but because it's the only recognition and sense of value they get. You don't log into a 20 year old elf sim with 39 other people to talk shit and grief people as a high school science teacher because you're happy with your life.
How does one get griefed on a game? Explain this to me? Seriously sit back and think about someone killing you in a pvp server constantly and you crying about it? I got corpses camped and didn't cry about it. Logged off got corpse later continued on my merry way. You are a loser and made a loser post.

It's fucking eq pvp you're supposed to shit on people. Elf quest is more popular and one click away.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Wow, touched a nerve. Do you need a hug? I could grind a little maybe.

I'm sorry I upset you snowflake.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, touched a nerve. Do you need a hug? I could grind a little maybe.

I'm sorry I upset you snowflake.
You talk about getting griefed on a video game. You're a super basic human brah.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

I never mentioned griefing, I mentioned the players on red, you read griefing into it.

By the amount of oversensitiveness I have to assume you're one of those people that needs red99 for validation and self worth. I don't see that as an issue (on a personal note I find it sad, but to each their own).

So while I never mentioned griefing, you could be right, I might be a super basic human, not entirely sure what that is. Sounds pretty positive if you ask me.

Good luck with your issues snowflake.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Neways lots to envy red for
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

? there was tons of roleplay on vallon zek like "anklebiters" "combine ressurection" less you forget? also that elf only guild forget name
Old 03-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
and gank whoever tries to kill them.
Noone kills monsters on this server. There is noone on this server....