Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try taking an anthropology class. Everyone's behavior is equally ridiculous. Take the behavior of going out to the pub. You're paying money to be in a room that's too loud, smells bad in and too cramped a lot of cases and you're overpaying to poison yourself and destroy your health. Is that really more sane than freaking out about pixel world?
This is why I choose to poison myself at home and get high off pixels.

The dopamine production via the thought of getting a list item,
is more than the dopamine if you actually get it.

This is why gambling can become an addiction.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:42 AM
Kobold

No, you are correct. I just think 1s and 0s is more accurate. Just had to get it off my chest. I feel much better now. XD
Old 10-29-2019, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwen42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you are correct. I just think 1s and 0s is more accurate. Just had to get it off my chest. I feel much better now. XD
It's a p99 slogan. Similar to "shit's classic" and "Pras"
"Pixels" is a bit less p99 as I've heard it used on wow.
I guess it's an mmo term.

/shrug
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2019, 11:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try taking an anthropology class. Everyone's behavior is equally ridiculous. Take the behavior of going out to the pub. You're paying money to be in a room that's too loud, smells bad in and too cramped a lot of cases and you're overpaying to poison yourself and destroy your health. Is that really more sane than freaking out about pixel world?
I've done both and it depends on the company one keeps.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Yea going out to the pub is a social endeavor for most people. We are a social creature and crave interaction with other humans. I wouldn't call it ridiculous at all.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea going out to the pub is a social endeavor for most people. We are a social creature and crave interaction with other humans. I wouldn't call it ridiculous at all.
Jerry Seinfeld has a hilarious bit on this, about how we really can't stand our friends... They always want to go to the worst restaurants, have the most banal conversation, and yet "These are the people we choose to be with" [Seinfeld voice].

Sage-like magicianism.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 10-29-2019, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

the day they take guises out of green i'll make a nice pot of coffee, put on fuzzy slippers, find a cozy spot on my couch, and just become intoxicated by the forumquest

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2019, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

anyone whos had a guise knows that shit gets perma clicked the first day, 10 times the next day, 5 times the day after that, then rots in a bag for the rest of eternity cuz nobody has the time to click that shit.

Doesnt help you ended up as the retarded DE with the mustache.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone whos had a guise knows that shit gets perma clicked the first day, 10 times the next day, 5 times the day after that, then rots in a bag for the rest of eternity cuz nobody has the time to click that shit.

Doesnt help you ended up as the retarded DE with the mustache.
This is actually totally false.

The first thing I still click each login is Guise. Never gets old tbh.
Old 10-29-2019, 01:06 PM
Kobold

I expect Guises won’t be that bad. Not everyone wants one, enchanters don’t need it, rogues and bards can just wait, and they can’t be sold.

Manastones are tradeable, so people will be happy to /list even if that character won’t use it, want it for a future alt. Or to sell when it no longer drops. There’s a lot more greed involved, and the drop rate is awful. It’s like 8% drop on a rare spawn. It sucks ass.

So I might, maybe, get a guise. Not obsessed with it. But it seems more likely than a manastone for sure
Closed Thread