Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Default test

test test
Old 12-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Planar Protector

TIL WWE Wrestler Test died in 2009 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 12-27-2017, 12:51 PM
Kobold

What was the intended result here because tests usually end up with a final finished result but I'm not seeing anything just test test. That really makes me try to read between the lines (line?) here and wonder if there is some deeper meaning. Like you wrote test twice. You could have just wrote it once if you wanted some text but you though, no i'm doing it more than once, but then it's like why did you stop after two you could have written test test test test test test test test test... dude are you left handed and you just like being able to type words that you only use your left hand for? Here are some others: red sad bad cast rat cast fast fad far fed zest fart dart tart wart cart draw drew saw sewer ok hope that helps, look forward to wear this thread goes
Old 01-01-2018, 08:17 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What was the intended result here because tests usually end up with a final finished result but I'm not seeing anything just test test. That really makes me try to read between the lines (line?) here and wonder if there is some deeper meaning. Like you wrote test twice. You could have just wrote it once if you wanted some text but you though, no i'm doing it more than once, but then it's like why did you stop after two you could have written test test test test test test test test test... dude are you left handed and you just like being able to type words that you only use your left hand for? Here are some others: red sad bad cast rat cast fast fad far fed zest fart dart tart wart cart draw drew saw sewer ok hope that helps, look forward to wear this thread goes
thought*, where*
Old 01-02-2018, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thought*, where*
Thought* and where*.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Also testing, since this seems to be a test thread of sorts .

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

o.O
Old 01-21-2018, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

test
Last edited by Domo; 01-21-2018 at 08:52 AM..
Closed Thread